Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
If this is true, I'e be damn grateful to know what these right answers are. The weren't in the walkthrough, as far as I could see.

Thank you for responding.
From the code, you need 16 Relation with her to get her to come over to your place. Date path should be:
1- "Right now I only want to talk about you" If jacrat==1 jacrat+5
2- "Talk about your family" If jacrat==6 jacrat +5
3- "I punched him in the face." If jacrat==11 jacrat+5

You only get points on the those conditions. I haven't tested it yet, but I think one pass through gets you to a second date at home, or three passes, making sure to pick the conditions in order on the three dates.

jackyking

Sep 28, 2018
The errors are due to missing image files, which according to the error message have a reference location of the developers own pc rather than being included in the game.

Its a bit funny but not promising when in comes to programming knowledge :)
I am missing location of bar and beach. I have new task to meet mia at beach ,but not appear location of beach. and location of bar too. why?

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
From the code, you need 16 Relation with her to get her to come over to your place. Date path should be:
1- "Right now I only want to talk about you" If jacrat==1 jacrat+5
2- "Talk about your family" If jacrat==6 jacrat +5
3- "I punched him in the face." If jacrat==11 jacrat+5

You only get points on the those conditions. I haven't tested it yet, but I think one pass through gets you to a second date at home, or three passes, making sure to pick the conditions in order on the three dates.
You are a legend. Thank you a thousand.

I guess for some reason I was missing the initial jacrat =1, so that threw everything off.

Anyway, thanks again for curing my 3 week long headache.

Reactions: Schnubsl

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
welp came here for help on how to progress Nichole's path and found it. I fucked with the stats and instantly boosted her rat and perv to 100 (as I do with the others after the Intro), shouldn't of done that apparently cause it doesn't work if you do that. And I know there's not much content for her, Mia has the most content while the mom is a close second.

YoSHi iS gReAT

Jul 15, 2017
Im stuck at buying a booze for Mia. I went to a bar and asked for a booze but i can only choose "Nothing"...can't see other options..Any help??? NVM I just had to get $100.....Never thought that....

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes