MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
game not dead..real life makes for slow game development....here's what Mavel posted:
News
Despite that real life does not allow me to work full time on the game, the development goes better than I expected. Yes... A little slow, I admit it. All this because usually I manage to do about 3 images in one day( On good days). Meanwhile, there are already 60 images in the main scene with mother and aunt, which is only half the expected amount... And this is only one scene. In general, yes, I make the game a little slower, but the quality and quantity is much higher.
And now about the content.

In the quest of mother and aunt, sex with only an aunt is finished, lesbian games of aunt and mother are half finished and sex with the mother and the consequences of this scene are left. The problem with this scene is that there are two characters in the frame and not one as usual. Therefore, these images are rendered much longer.

And I changed the scene with mother in the massage parlor. This scene will be much better.

Finally I began to rework the Nicole quest line. Almost finished the first scene. I need at least one more scene with a couple of animations and about 30 images. For some reason, Nicole images are rendered faster than others. Hopefully it won't take long.

Also, Mia and Elsa appear in a joint scene. It will be a small scene with a blowjob from Mia in the presence of Elsa. Finished by 70%.

There will also be minor changes in some scenes, dialogs and interface.

It's hard to talk about the release date. Because I can fail to guess... Again. Let me tell you about this after I'm done with mom and aunt scene. But the release will take place this month 100%.

This seems to be all... Thank you for your support guys! Without you, I would have thrown it all already)
I would prefer more frequent information Then this long information novel.

Reactions: Onysko

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Just got the 1.1 version and when I loaded last save I have and click the phone I get an exception error. This error happens at every location and it's only when I click phone. Anyone know what's causing this type of error? Or am I just suppose to click start instead of loading save?

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
There seems to be a bug in the quest lines if you choose the mother to hang with day 1 you dont unlock the shopping center it dead ends mia's story until you advance Nicole's story till you open the shopping center.

Not sure that it matters but android version

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
How high does the sisters depravity be before it lets you do the next thing
Nicole - 39
MIA - 48
Any ideas on how Ionger I have to go

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
How high does the sisters depravity be before it lets you do the next thing
Nicole - 39
MIA - 48
Any ideas on how Ionger I have to go
I don't know the numbers, BUT there WILL be times the mission/Quest/Whatever hints/guide will tell you that you need to raise the number to a certain level. Check the phone and click on the LADY you are interested in. Your numbers seem FAR from where they will eventually need to be (I think), so keep going.

You should be able to do NAUGHTY things with Mia and (less) with Nicole, as well as others.

Hope that helps.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
I don't know the numbers, BUT there WILL be times the mission/Quest/Whatever hints/guide will tell you that you need to raise the number to a certain level. Check the phone and click on the LADY you are interested in. Your numbers seem FAR from where they will eventually need to be (I think), so keep going.

You should be able to do NAUGHTY things with Mia and (less) with Nicole, as well as others.

Hope that helps.
Will do thanx

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes