Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
All this "This game is abandoned" stuff is pretty supid, but I'd say not completely unwarrented - he's still on some rather thin ice.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The games not abandoned marvel (Nov 1st) that he should have an update out this month. You just need to be patient.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
The games not abandoned marvel (Nov 1st) that he should have an update out this month. You just need to be patient.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i agree its ridiculous how often people on this thread claim that, but you have to remember that dev pretty much posts once a month about there being an update 'next' month. both September and October were supposed to have updates according to him. it definitely makes people upset and people tend to rant about it here

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
True but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt according to the post real life stuff delayed the update (which happens and is understandable), apparently around halfish?? of the renders etc were done by date of the post, so progress is going slow yes but it's going and he is "100%" aiming to have the update out this month. Yeah people can feel let down and disappointed when updates are delayed but things happen, life happens... sometime delays are unavoidable especially when a dev is working on a game in their spare time.

Reactions: northkaos
May 2, 2017
How do I advance Nicole? It's telling me "I need to find Jacqueline" but I know exactly where she is, I keep visiting her and trying to bring up my sister on the date but I keep getting "I don't know her well enough". Is this just the end of her content?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
How do I advance Nicole? It's telling me "I need to find Jacqueline" but I know exactly where she is, I keep visiting her and trying to bring up my sister on the date but I keep getting "I don't know her well enough". Is this just the end of her content?
Well, i bet you haven't looked in the kitchen after waking up. There you will find Jaqueline. There is always content unless you get the "In the next Version" in Task tracker.

Reactions: partanen and Nerttu

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Anyone have a mod to get rid of the black eric?
I guess I could write one....
anyone else interested?
But
Why?!

He has only 4 scenes, he is relevant to the plot (for some moments at least), in this 4 scenes he gets a) beaten, b) put in his place by his step sis, c) belittled by Nicole's friend and the almost worst that could happen, d) he kisses Nicole in the park.
I don't like ntr myself, but this little guy, is a joke by itself.
Every Person in the game to who you talk will tell you, what a piece of sh** this guy is.

Just relax, he is no threat to any of your girls. :winkytongue:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's so wasted, every time anew to tell,

why, how so, for which reason.

WTH, why is it so importent to set a [abandoned] Tag to projects that are slower progressing then others? Do you guys even realise, that the Dev almost lost his eyesight this year. Blah...like i said wasted time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunas

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like this game a lot and I'm very happy to give the Developer the benefit of the doubt.

It's worth the wait and it nothing else happens, then its still been a very good game to play.

deejay12

May 4, 2017
Yes I am aware and I have read the public patron posts and know the sole dev spent most of the summer worried he might lose both eyes he lost 1...
Well I wasn’t aware of him losing his eye and I don’t doubt it’s the truth and I see that he do post regular dev updates. Still I also saw him say he was having a release 2 separate times, maybe not lead everyone on we understand his health isn’t good he could of did what Veq did with LAS 0.7 just say that you don’t know. With all that said I hope he is healthy and in good spirits because I did at one point enjoy this game and would love for him to finish it if it’s something he love he shouldn’t give up on his passion.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Holy shit...Mia is so adorable.

Im in love with her :)

PS: I really hope the developer is doing better now, god bless you.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes