Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game has charisma, all character look like with someone that I saw somewhere, and it increase a lot the expectation about what can happen with any character in some time of the history, it's really good to see. ;);)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Honestly the cool thing about this game is that the family members actually look related.

The daughters look like younger versions of the mom unlike most games where they just pick random 'hot' models.

Reactions: supanova999

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
sorry carlos your walkthrough is confusing does it matter if I choose the mom or sister in the beginning?
No, You can see the two paths, and choose what You want, this happen only in the beggin and don't worry, the two choice dont have influence in the game, it's only for everyone see the two paths. :):);)

Reactions: jackkane

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Honestly the cool thing about this game is that the family members actually look related.

The daughters look like younger versions of the mom unlike most games where they just pick random 'hot' models.
You saw it too, I think the same, the three characters is really a family, for this reason I like this game, look like real. :):);)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Sorry to say this, but all chars seem so ugly. Especially MOM...
The only one I dont care for much is Nicole though not ugly, Mia is adorable and the mom actually looks old enough to be the mom and she is pretty to be honest.:)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm wait for the new version for see what will happen. And see all the new scenes.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
One thing that make me happy is see the game that I like, growing in all places, everyone playing and enjoying it, because this way the Dev can increase more and more the game with Quality, and doing each time better. :);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
For Me this game have the better way for everyone keep playing, looking always in the tasks everyone can find the way and follow playing, The Dreams of Desire the best History, but Man of the House "for Me" is the best game now. This three games,talking about, VN are really good, and I like. ;);):)

Reactions: jackkane
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes