King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
:closedeyesmile: Good Luck, My Friend, :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:.
i just finished the game and it was good little does mommy know that i fucked her sister in the bar and her sisters daughter was licking her out after i fucked her silly XD

Reactions: verzauberung

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i just finished the game and it was good little does mommy know that i fucked her sister in the bar and her sisters daughter was licking her out after i fucked her silly XD
I said to You this game have good and hot scenes :eek:penedeyewink:;):).

Reactions: Magho

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Man i wish there was more to do with the sister, at the moment there is like not that much.. also mom is foxy!

I said to You this game have good and hot scenes :eek:penedeyewink:;):).
And look who we have here.. Hii!XD are you in every game thread im in or what?:)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Man i wish there was more to do with the sister, at the moment there is like not that much.. also mom is foxy!

And look who we have here.. Hii!XD are you in every game thread im in or what?:)
Is the destiny, We need meet everywhere, and raise many Clubs. ;):)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
i dont remember the time but your sister would crying in her room and thats where you start the event it should be in the walkthrough
Thanks! I took a look at the walkthrough and started a new game. The picture what was posted here was from going shopping with the sister. I missed that because I chose to help mom.
Shortly after that I realized I did not miss the 'party' event, I just couldn't remember. I simply shouldn't speed run some games... XD

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
As long as you bring that cookie jar with you, im down for pretty much anything!;)
I always keep my promises, the cookie jar is already with me, even if you enjoy all the games, I'll give it to you, Deal is Deal :);). And sorry for don't answer before, I was travelling :).

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes