baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Nice blackface with a mop substituted as a wig you got going on there.
Why do game devs introduce these really alien looking black girls in their games, no one makes good black female characters daz3d store they could steal?
19975_LNU4V0C.png

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@baneini I sort of agree to me its like the dev did not even try with the ebony girls at times they are too dark. Could be worse though they could be right skin tone and hair looks decent and they look like a mutated version Of Golem from the LotR movies

Also how do you have the UI on the upper right of the screenshot with mom and nicole? do not remember that being there on my play through

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Nice blackface with a mop substituted as a wig you got going on there.
Why do game devs introduce these really alien looking black girls in their games, no one makes good black female characters daz3d store they could steal?
View attachment 17076
yeah i have to agree. i think the only black Girl i really like in all These adultgames is Beth from my new life. man beth is just filthy hot and sexy omfg i cant wait for that game to get more Content with her.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
yeah i have to agree. i think the only black Girl i really like in all These adultgames is Beth from my new life. man beth is just filthy hot and sexy omfg i cant wait for that game to get more Content with her.
I agree with You, but there's other hottest, is the Marcus's Mom in the DoDesire. She melt everyone. :p;)

Reactions: verzauberung

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Demon Jhim, post: 173411, member: 149400"]The model for BB is really great buy the story is full of NtR.
@baloneysammich, post: 174565, member: 52573"]Yeah, that's pretty much why I stopped playing it. @Carlo S: I also stopped for the same reason. The visual is the best, but the game don't make more sense for me.

Reactions: Magho

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
yeah my new life makes alot sexy black girls but i do lke monique from the gift and Markus mommy btw i didnt know my best friend on this site was more than an average joe cause i see you made this walkthrough
I like to read and write, maybe because I'm ex-writer, long time ago I wrote pocket books, for pay my study. And had some luck with it.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I really like when the game that I'm enjoying grow many steps, because I believe, in this way the progressions follow the same path, and the result of it, is more good scenes, like a ice ball in the snow, if roll it grow more and more.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
the gameplay may be good but the art style is another story thats why i said the only attractive girl in this game is the black girl ill try it later though
When I tell about this game, is because the scenes is very good and hot, and the way that story goes too. :);)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes