Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
No need to say hello to mia when you have reached lust to 11,the lust will only increase when you have done event with her.For new scenes you have to increase the like factor and see in the quest menu if there is a event available.
You're right, it was my mistake, I was searching the scene and never thought in this way, but now I did a correction in the walkthrough. Good Luck for You. :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@FOR EVERYONE: The Walkthrough Fully Revised, and with new paths. It is available on page 18

Reactions: UncleVT

lkta

May 3, 2017
I like this, some of the English/Spelling and general dialogue is still all over the place and many issues haven't been corrected from previous versions (Tuch instead of Touch when mom is watching TV etc) but it is fun enough. I like the artwork too although the skintones don't look quite right, The faces are nice & expressive but the skin looks like a realdoll or something.

The game is definitely deserving of its incest tag though, everyone you meet seems to fuck their kids like it is the most normal thing in the world.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Hi, does anyone know witch .rpy file you need to edit to cheat around a little? I think i've gone through most of them and didnt find the right one.
The console commands are all on page 9 & 10 of this thread if you want to boost money & everyones desire etc

lkta

May 3, 2017
is it not just GAME > Script.rpy ?

Everything looks to be in there if you want to change starting stats etc. Other than that you can play around with the individual rooms / characters rpy files in the same dir (bar, batroom, beach, miaroom, momroom etc)

S

sashaa

I have that but unfortunately does not work still. Not sure of a work around.
I don't know the reason why you can't open the 7z file (maybe a error message could help), but i guess
you should download the file again. Did you really try to open it with the app "The Unarchiver". Check it by
open it with a right click on the file and then the option "open with..." and choose "The Unarchiver".

If you unzip the file. You might have the problem that the view-of-family app will not start.
Then you can do this(thats how i do it):

Or you do this(thats how you should do it it):

handyman4567

Jun 14, 2017
I don't know the reason why you can't open the 7z file (maybe a error message could help), but i guess
you should download the file again. Did you really try to open it with the app "The Unarchiver". Check it by
open it with a right click on the file and then the option "open with..." and choose "The Unarchiver".

If you unzip the file. You might have the problem that the view-of-family app will not start.
Then you can do this(thats how i do it):

Or you do this(thats how you should do it it):
got it! thanks so much

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Is there anything you can do with Nicole after the party? Mia and Mom's profiles show "In future updates", but Nicole's shows nothing.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Is there anything you can do with Nicole after the party? Mia and Mom's profiles show "In future updates", but Nicole's shows nothing.
In the next version, for what I know, comes with some more scenes in the Nicole's path, I'm waiting too.:)

Reactions: b12moguj

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I looked at the code thinking I'd maybe edit grammar and such as I went along. That will be easy enough, and if I keep up with releases it shouldn't be too much work to transfer from one to another. If anyone's interested let me know and I'll share... once I figure out how.

From a coding perspective though, it seems like it will become a nightmare to maintain unless the only changes between releases is new content where the last one left off. Which would be a real shame, because this is a pretty decent game so far. Even if I'd prefer if it had used the mom & sister models from BB... :tf:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I looked at the code thinking I'd maybe edit grammar and such as I went along. That will be easy enough, and if I keep up with releases it shouldn't be too much work to transfer from one to another. If anyone's interested let me know and I'll share... once I figure out how.

From a coding perspective though, it seems like it will become a nightmare to maintain unless the only changes between releases is new content where the last one left off. Which would be a real shame, because this is a pretty decent game so far. Even if I'd prefer if it had used the mom & sister models from BB... :tf:
The model for BB is really great buy the story is full of NtR.

Reactions: verzauberung
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes