Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
is there a particular time to do those things? I have tried it and nothing yet. Thanks
Look in the phone, open the book inside and You'll see all characters, look ( ! ) and You see the task and can see too how many points are needed, increase the points and everything happens.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
@Carlo S i play with your walkthrough but i bug or i don't know with " Nicole BF at Olivia Party " how much time we must wait because after 5 days and i don't have any news from her ...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
all three choices to go with mom go with sister or stay and watch tv all make me go with sister and causes some jumps in progress
If You're starting the game, You has two options, You can delete this save, or open New game and see, because what I can see your saved are corrupted.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S i play with your walkthrough but i bug or i don't know with " Nicole BF at Olivia Party " how much time we must wait because after 5 days and i don't have any news from her ...
Something are wrong, because MC only need go in the Nicole's bedroom, and talk with Her, after in the MC's room. She accept the invite.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi,can someone tell me how i get money? Thank for helping.
MC need go where Mom work and talk with Mrs. Banks, he need Recommendations, You can see all in the Walkthrough in the previous pages.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm a player the same way how everyone else, and I need say Thanks @bllahbllub, for warning about one lost scenes, You're great, Dude, and if someone see anything that can help me, I'll be grateful. Now the Walkthrough are fully revised, and I wait with all scenes. I add something more for help everyone.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Oiz: Now with some help, I finally find a lost scenes, Please change the Walkthrough, because is complete and with more pictures that some players ask for.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When you have 10+ friendship with mia you can get a task to call her at 17:00 hour(great scene) so don´t say hey to her in the morning.

For Carlos walktrough!
Man, I owe You one, Thanks a Lot, and if You find something more can tell me, that I add. Good Luck For You.

Reactions: bllahbllub

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Man, I owe You one, Thanks a Lot, and if You find something more can tell me, that I add. Good Luck For You.
No Problem Carlos without your walktrough i didn´t even had the chance to find it out skipt many days for mias Friendship points so thank you for it and you can fuck your aunt a day earlier befor you meet ms Rhodes in the bar.

Just play a bit around with time , i recommend to max out your FP/LP with your mom then she has a max value befor each task/quest so befor going into the next task you can focus on other chars.

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
No Problem Carlos without your walktrough i didn´t even had the chance to find it out skipt many days for mias Friendship points so thank you for it and you can fuck your aunt a day earlier befor you meet ms Rhodes in the bar.

Just play a bit around with time
You're right, Dude, some scenes You can play after, how this game is linear, if other scene need do anything more, some times everyone can lose anything, I was looking for it in the previous version. If you don't say how find this, I'd need play this game several times.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Lasts 2 hours trying to take the scenes of the mother, and when I found them, it was worth all the effort, incredible game is already taking shape
You're saying exactly what I was thinking when I finish and found all the scenes, this game is Great.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
No need to say hello to mia when you have reached lust to 11,the lust will only increase when you have done event with her.For new scenes you have to increase the like factor and see in the quest menu if there is a event available.

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Hi, does anyone know witch .rpy file you need to edit to cheat around a little? I think i've gone through most of them and didnt find the right one.

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Hi, does anyone know witch .rpy file you need to edit to cheat around a little? I think i've gone through most of them and didnt find the right one.
By cheating you maybe save few minutes of your time, nothing else. It's not worth it. And yeah, the game is great btw.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes