mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
Started a new game and at the breakfast table all 3 choices make me go with the sister is this a new bug??

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If you do the last scene with Mom at the grocery you will be unable to do any of the handjob scenes again for some reason.
You can see new scene seeing TV in the living room and in Her Work (Library).

May 3, 2017
damn that mom scene is hot.. haha
kind of a surprise that marvel did a good job
the duration of a new update is proportionally consistent with the amount of new scene (I guess? I only played the mom part so far)
at least it is better than summertime sage new update recently. I am a bit disappointed with the amount of hard/soft core scenes after waiting like forever...
just saying. if marvel is here and aware of this forum - keep up the good work, bro (I guess)!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
You can see new scene seeing TV in the living room and in Her Work (Library).
There is no new scene after that. It reverts back to kissing only and you can touch the mom in the library. Phone tells you to wait until next update. I don't know why you cant get an HJ anymore but you cannot.

Reactions: Gogotaro

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016

Not a complaint, I love this... I already mentioned that I really like the mom of this game, love her face and body but I love more her personality... maybe because she's into incest from the beginning, she's a perv just like us xD yeah... there's an absence of sisters content but it's obvious that Marvel is focused on ending the Mom story first, can't wait for next version.

Also, like some of you mentioned...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
When you have 10+ friendship with mia you can get a task to call her at 17:00 hour(great scene) so don´t say hey to her in the morning.

For Carlos walktrough!

Reactions: KiGa and geistmas

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
I just tried it yesterday night, and wow, really like this game. The mom is hot as hell and the scene are great too. Thx for sharing, and waiting the next updates!

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Some codes.
X for the girl, mia, mom, sis, em, psy, jac.
mia and mom are the only ones to worry about right now.
Xperv=Y. Perversion
Xrat=Y. Relationship
money=

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
My absolutely favourite game so far by most aspects(writing, plot, adult scenes).
Maybe only Summertime Saga is also that close to my likings.
Yeah, his terms are long, he add a lot of new characters instead of developing the old ones, but he's doing awesome so far, i can see a potential here.

Hope it won't be abandoned as the others 2 projects i liked so much...

Reactions: LokiTime
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes