danny19

Jul 20, 2017
seems like can only screw emma and her mom together and hand job at mrs rhodes office by your mom,nothing else.girl in bar still dont talk to me.hvnt seen anything in the park yet

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Starting to really like this one, especially that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Getting to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was a major treat too.
Kinda disappointed the sisters storylines are being ignored for the time being though.
havent got the bar part yet other than last version screwed the one.when and how can i now?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
seems like can only screw emma and her mom together and hand job at mrs rhodes office by your mom,nothing else.girl in bar still dont talk to me.hvnt seen anything in the park yet
There isn't anything in the park. I looked at the image folder, its just there to advance time right now

Reactions: danny19

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
agreed. Great update. Unfortunately I also agree that the sisters storylines are left out. Nichole was what hooked me in!
He said next update will be about one of sisters. Which one will be decided by voting

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there any Nicole content at all after the party? It doesn't exactly say something like "Wait for the next version" as a task, so I'm wondering if there is something that I missed so far.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
it looks really messy from my pov. And the 1st part already confuses me, talks about 2 paths and then you wrote it as if both paths are available
You can choose the path, in the same way the game always continue, it only happen in the beggin, after, the game follow only one and is linear, what You can do is see the two path, and keep playing.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Is there any Nicole content at all after the party? It doesn't exactly say something like "Wait for the next version" as a task, so I'm wondering if there is something that I missed so far.
None. Easy way to tell what content there is, is to look at the images folder. You will see that the content for the two sisters is very limited and it is all about the mother.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
it looks really messy from my pov. And the 1st part already confuses me, talks about 2 paths and then you wrote it as if both paths are available
Well they are, but only in the beginning and it doesn't really matter for the story as far as I saw. You have two branches that merge into one after the initial decision. The only thing different is that Jacqueline will recognize you as Nicole's brother instead of some stranger that she apperantly has the hots for XD

None. Easy way to tell what content there is, is to look at the images folder. You will see that the content for the two sisters is very limited and it is all about the mother.
Ok, thank you. Just wanted to make sure that I don't miss anything, although the writing is a little bit sloppy I like the game so far, it's a change from all the "Hey mom, you're sexy - Let's fuck" games with a little bit of development.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
What I know, in the next version comes Nicole's path again, I'm waiting too.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
If you do the last scene with Mom at the grocery you will be unable to do any of the handjob scenes again for some reason.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes