Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I did a research and for all that I saw, this game are promising, and have potential. Is doing your path very well.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Latest News from the 16.:
Delayed news.
I want to explain why there was no news first. I was a little sick and couldn't even go to my computer. But now everything is fine and I'm back in business)
[...]

At the end of this week or the beginning of the next I will show the demo(+20$patrons). And this week I'll show Nicole and after her, Mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Delayed news.
I want to explain why there was no news first. I was a little sick and couldn't even go to my computer. But now everything is fine and I'm back in business)
[...]

At the end of this week or the beginning of the next I will show the demo(+20$patrons). And this week I'll show Nicole and after her, Mom.
Great news, those 2 are my favourites.

Reactions: Stuwi71

joseperez

Apr 29, 2017
Delayed news.
[...]

Thanks.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice! can't wait for this game and more of Mom... I don't know why, but this mom has something special.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This was just posted on Marvels patreon about 5 or 6 hours ago
"
FYI, I liked this post not because of the content. Because that signature gif is everything I value in this world, with the exception of my wife and my dogs. (Okay, and my cat) Tattooed Brazilian chick, and her boobies, and HQ cosplay, with flirty naughtiness. It really is all the important food groups.

Reactions: Arcane666

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Is there any news on a walkthrough im kinda stuck.
I can talk to mia in her room but the conversation just ends. I can kiss mom on the couch or touch her but she wants to finish the movie. My phone says nothing can be done this version. But looking at the walkthrough of version 0.5 i dont recall looking or being able to look at any computer. The mall should be open but i do not see it...

Im realy at a lost here and i really like to see more of this game. I really like the mother and want to continue with her....

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
FYI, I liked this post not because of the content. Because that signature gif is everything I value in this world, with the exception of my wife and my dogs. (Okay, and my cat) Tattooed Brazilian chick, and her boobies, and HQ cosplay, with flirty naughtiness. It really is all the important food groups.
No clue who the chick is but I see Harley flashing titties and its an insta fav

Reactions: Arcane666

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good news, I like this game a lot, and soon the new version comes.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Please help support this game, If you can become a Pateron even 1.00 helps. Let's reward game developers that keep to their word, release update, and make you part of the development process. If you can't be a Pateron then post comments to the public site so they know you enjoy the game.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Its not a terrible game but it needs A LOT of improvement.
Hopefully the dev realizes this and either uses this as a stepping stone to create better games in the future or goes back and refines this game

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm always seeing what happens with all the games in all the sites, because I believe, nobody want do some patronage for a lost game, that in the end is abandoned. And I see the games that are growing too, and is a good promise. This game is one of their.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes