ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hi GUYS!! I NEED to acces CONSOLE how?
Also how or where i can find TASK: Go to MRS RHODES? i cant find here anywhere.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
This game is linear, but it only needs to raise the levels to see everything that happens, I used save edit online, to see everything without waiting. - -
HELLO how do i enter CONSOLE?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Sorry, but I only use save edit, and I do all changes that I need, If someone else know as do it, please answer him. :)

Oh thanks for the answer!! Welp.. thats a shame.. but anyway.. do you know something about TASK from MOM (TASK: Go to MRS Rhodes???

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Can you please tell me time? Im totally LOST. But really thanks for your time!
When You talk with Mom, and Her agree to see Mrs. Rhodes, You can do a call. Add.: You can talk with Mom in the house on night time.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
When You talk with Mom, and Her agree to see Mrs. Rhodes, You can do a call. Add.: You can talk with Mom in the house on night time.

Well if i wanna call her there are only DOTS ... she is not answering .. also my mom is only in her room as usual in time when i can talk to her to increase relationship and also on livingroom where i can touch her thats all.. i cant even get to Library scene with her.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well if i wanna call her there are only DOTS ... she is not answering .. also my mom is only in her room as usual in time when i can talk to her to increase relationship and also on livingroom where i can touch her thats all.. i cant even get to Library scene with her.
You need open all scenes before, and only do it after playing everything. Good Luck.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes