• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
This game is good and I like, growing in the good way, but I'm thinking if the all paths increase together, it's the better path, in this version MC only can see Nicole, and drink with her.
i think they will get together next version or with mia maybe both

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
The game has a lot more choices now.
A walkthrough would be most helpful now.

Reactions: Abitdeals

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i think they will get together next version or with mia maybe both
It's will be very good, Dude, if it happens, the game go flow in all paths in the same time, I'm waiting for see this, Good Luck for You.

Reactions: danny19

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The game has a lot more choices now.
A walkthrough would be most helpful now.
This game, for now, only needs to increase some levels to see everything that happens. I posted on the previous page one way to do it, it's on page 10.

Reactions: papasmurf

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Some of the events only happen at specific times. I can see how it would be confusing.
My Friend, for all that I see till now this game is linear, and everything happen in the way or another, but always happen, I only increase the level that I really want.

handyman4567

Jun 14, 2017
When I download the Mac version it says application can't be opened. Could anyone steer me in the right direction here? I have no idea how to fix this. I already have apps set to open from anywhere so that wouldn't be the problem.

Reactions: jesusraul007
May 3, 2017
This game is going into right direction.
Good update with some soft core scene.
There is a task/hint help button that makes you be on top of the game.
Can't wait to see Nicole portion of the game

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
sux for me i missed the night b4 kira shows up lol was waiting for it then bam missed it haha no bathroom scene wth alice .not that scene anyways which ever one i missed :(

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
sux for me i missed the night b4 kira shows up lol was waiting for it then bam missed it haha no bathroom scene wth alice .not that scene anyways which ever one i missed :(
oh cool i didnt realize game actually saved tht friday morning without me knowing while i played.i can do again :p

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Ahh the joy of lack of sleep and playing too many games at the same time.

Reactions: danny19
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes