QuickSlasher

Jun 15, 2019
does anyone have a saved game where you have already bought mia a present? just the present part, I wanna finish mia's path myself

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Abandon all hope ye who enter in this thread.
Marvel has always been inconsistent with updates and going dark for months at a time.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Abandon all hope ye who enter in this thread.
Marvel has always been inconsistent with updates and going dark for months at a time.
Well, that's not true. Actually first releases were coming every month. Then he dissapeared first time and never returned to normal schedule.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've been here... Life didn't let me back earlier. But I'm glad to be back. And most importantly, I never completely stopped working on the game.
So, the new version will be here by the end of the week.
Activity on the Patreon will be back as well.
News will be published every Saturday. Images and polls will appear periodically. Also after this release, I will add the percentage of readiness of the release. I can't promise monthly release.(But I'll try my best.) You can expect one release in one and a half, two months. I hope that's okay. In short, everything is the way it has to be.
About the new content in a little while. First I need to figure out what's new and what's not.
And of course I want to thank everyone who supported me in my absence. I am pleasantly surprised and very grateful. I promise I will come up with something special to thank each of you.
So let's be in touch. And wait for the post about the new content.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've been here... Life didn't let me back earlier. But I'm glad to be back. And most importantly, I never completely stopped working on the game.
News will be published every Saturday. Images and polls will appear periodically. Also after this release, I will add the percentage of readiness of the release. I can't promise monthly release.(But I'll try my best.) You can expect one release in one and a half, two months. I hope that's okay. In short, everything is the way it has to be.
About the new content in a little while. First I need to figure out what's new and what's not.
And of course I want to thank everyone who supported me in my absence. I am pleasantly surprised and very grateful. I promise I will come up with something special to thank each of you.
giphy (3).gif

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes