Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
In Nicole's story you get an option to go to mall do it and the mall will appear and you can then advance mia's story
I never saw an option to go to mall in Nicole's story. The only thing I see now is to visit her room to watch a movie or kiss.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
I never saw an option to go to mall in Nicole's story. The only thing I see now is to visit her room to watch a movie or kiss.
Humm. First time the mall opens is when you can go with your mom or sister sister she goes to mall then later you have to go with her again. I had the no mall bug happen to me when I had only been working on Mia. So you might have missed the chance or watch movies more.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
anyone know whats the software he used to make the models?
Just guessing, but DAZ3D is probably a good bet as it is free. They make money on selling content, figures, props, settings and give you a very robust program to use that content for free. You can go to DAZ3D.com and get a fully working program and a bunch of free content to get yourself started right now. Then you will find yourself sucked into the asset buying world, become a Platinum member, (for the discounts!) and realize just how hard it is to render hundreds of images a month for your next release.

Or, after you get the base DAZ3D program and assets installed you could take a visit to the asset section of this very forum and pick up some assets for free, but that would be stealing. Hard to believe on a pirate forum.

warlator

Apr 11, 2018
Just guessing, but DAZ3D is probably a good bet as it is free. They make money on selling content, figures, props, settings and give you a very robust program to use that content for free. You can go to DAZ3D.com and get a fully working program and a bunch of free content to get yourself started right now. Then you will find yourself sucked into the asset buying world, become a Platinum member, (for the discounts!) and realize just how hard it is to render hundreds of images a month for your next release.

Or, after you get the base DAZ3D program and assets installed you could take a visit to the asset section of this very forum and pick up some assets for free, but that would be stealing. Hard to believe on a pirate forum.
your comment made chuckle thanks for the info

Reactions: maus1234@

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Marvel's page is still up (his last post was in Dec) but ever since his eye surgery, he's done 1 update......before that he was doing monthly updates i think

so either he has 1 working eye or is blind so he can't work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: redknight1
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes