diegooo

Mar 27, 2018
hello, can you tell me how to win some money in this game, i don't have enought for the date with mom... thx

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
I guess Marvel must have lost vision in both eyes? Or maybe he now has lost his hearing? Or maybe he is prresently suffering from a sinus condition. Not to sound cynical- but we"ve experienced some of the most patently absurrd excuses from these developers (and when you've been a patron, you have every goddamn right to sneer). I just, with a full heart, want to thank him for the game- and I sincerely hope his kidney transplant goes well!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, it was a fun trip, but it's over now. Just get over it, guys. Marvel no longer shows any sign of motivation for his game.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
TL DR, it's done, dev done for whatever reason. Moving this game to my abandoned list.
Don't know about his condition, since the Patreon Feed is locked for public eyes, so why should I care ?
Moving on.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
NOOOOOO!!! GOD PLEASE NOOOOO!!!(Michael Scott reference here)

It is happening all over again. Two Weeks was my secret favourite and that one ended and now a game that made me really satisfied with its scenes(Mom-Therapist-Student foursome, drunk Nicole teasings-blowjob, cousin's licking her own mother etc) is abandoned. I was really looking forward to Nicole action, Mom-Auntie threesome in the future. I really hope, dev comes back and continue.

It is too good to left abandon.

Apr 6, 2019
So....help! I'm on ver 0.1.2, played through all of the arc for Nicole (started off by going to the mall with her) and mom, and now I'm stuck at trying to buy Mia her birthday present. Cannot see to get the mall to reappear. I've seen about having to grind through visiting Nicole in her room to get it to unlock, but is there anything else I can try? Desperate to see how things develop with lovely little Mia!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
So....help! I'm on ver 0.1.2, played through all of the arc for Nicole (started off by going to the mall with her) and mom, and now I'm stuck at trying to buy Mia her birthday present. Cannot see to get the mall to reappear. I've seen about having to grind through visiting Nicole in her room to get it to unlock, but is there anything else I can try? Desperate to see how things develop with lovely little Mia!
i stuck with Mia gift ! only option i had to buy bottle of wine or whisky i buy wine and nothing to do with that bottle !!!

Apr 6, 2019
Same. Cleared the party with mom, bought the booze, last thing is buy a present. But with no mall, i cant do that. Going to try talking to nicole in her room more, and try talking to mia about the party again, now i've progressed the task a bit

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Same. Cleared the party with mom, bought the booze, last thing is buy a present. But with no mall, i cant do that. Going to try talking to nicole in her room more, and try talking to mia about the party again, now i've progressed the task a bit
in next version :(

Apr 6, 2019
OK, think I've solved it! Couple of posts on here give you the directions.

First, if you haven't already, unlock the developer console, as described here - https://f95zone.to/threads/view-of-family-v0-1-2-marvel.1894/page-232#post-1359994

then, you can use shift+o to open the console

then type

jump jacq1

and press escape. this takes you right to the first scene with jacqueline in the mall, where you can ask her for a present for mia. do that, and then when it sends you back to the map, repeat the process to obtain the present for mia at long last!

i've just done that, so am now eagerly going to dive in and see where me and Mia end up.............

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
OK, think I've solved it! Couple of posts on here give you the directions.

First, if you haven't already, unlock the developer console, as described here - https://f95zone.to/threads/view-of-family-v0-1-2-marvel.1894/page-232#post-1359994

then, you can use shift+o to open the console

then type

jump jacq1

and press escape. this takes you right to the first scene with jacqueline in the mall, where you can ask her for a present for mia. do that, and then when it sends you back to the map, repeat the process to obtain the present for mia at long last!

i've just done that, so am now eagerly going to dive in and see where me and Mia end up.............
Welcome!
Always a pleasure to see people who are capable of using a Search function properly.

Enjoy the game, but be aware of the sadness you will feel, when you come to the end of the latest version, and knowing that there is no more new content coming...:cry:

Reactions: Abîme

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Welcome!
Always a pleasure to see people who are capable of using a Search function properly.

Enjoy the game, but be aware of the sadness you will feel, when you come to the end of the latest version, and knowing that there is no more new content coming...:cry:
Emily miss me so much :cry:

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
Apr 6, 2019
So, game over.....but damn, what a finish (snigger!!) I thought the first time mia got boinked was good, but the second time....and with added vika?..... Hot diggetydamn!!!

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes