partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
it's abandoned.

The tags are there for some reason. Completed games get the [completed] tag, abandoned games the [abondoned] and paused games get a [on hold] tag, etc.
And to add to that: Abandoned means also that there have been no sign of life for several months. Three months and game gets Abandoned -prefix in the ´Zone. In View of Family's case Marvel have gone away before in past but came back. Let's hope it happens again. As frustrating and annoying as it is but still...

(and let's not start discussion about Marvel's behaviour or health or anything again. it's already done, right? Agreed?)

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Damn what happened here. Game was dead for like 6 months, then 1 patch, now dead again ... Is this WoW :poop:

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Abandoned??? Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!...this game was awesome, it was amazing,it was one of my favorites!...why not just put it on hold? even for a couple of months...why abandon all that effort put into making an awesome game to only leave it high and dry? GOD DAMNIT! this scares me the fuck to death hoping other great games don't do this, if the devs need a break, just put it on hold, I will understand a game that hasn't been in development for long being abandoned due to second thoughts, but a game like this? you gave people a taste of a great game in the making only to say "you can't have anymore now"

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well that just sucks, I really like this game, sadly so many games that I like and games that have great potential are being abandoned lately :/
Well, after I read some of the earlier pages, I hear that Marvel has a tendency to disappear for a while without a word and then appear again with a new update, so I hope that's the case again now, mostly just to know that the game isn't abandoned and to know that dev's doing alright :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well that just sucks, I really like this game, sadly so many games that I like and games that have great potential are being abandoned lately :/
Well, after I read some of the earlier pages, I hear that Marvel has a tendency to disappear for a while without a word and then appear again with a new update, so I hope that's the case again now, mostly just to know that the game isn't abandoned and to know that dev's doing alright :)
Yeah if i remember well, also the last update come after soooo many months. So i hope that he come back with a new update. Really, this game have potential, please do not abandoned him.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
is abandoned game?
Hopefully not, but it's been nearly 4 months since the the last update or since the last time the dev has said anything, so the game is automatically presumed to be abandoned, but we can only hope that the dev is actually still working on it.

Reactions: leproso0413
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes