freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Hey anyone know how to get money? I need date with MC's mom, and pay my sister friend.. But i can't get money, from tutor? But it's written next update so i can't tutor emma.. What should i do?
Go see Mrs Banks where mom works.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the gift for mia im stuck on that part, dont know where to go to get the present...help?
Dunno if you've figured it out or not, but you have to visit Nicole in her room until the store/clothing boutique unlocks (10 times). Totally obvious right? lol

This game would be so much better with a native english speaker going through all the text to properly translate it instead of the machine translation used. That *might* even help the little confusing tasks that people are getting stuck on but then there's tasks like the above that make NO SENSE in their requirements to unlock no matter what the text says.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Unfortunately Marvel does this a lot... He vanishes for months then comes back with an update. Of course I don't know if he'll back this time but it is a trend for him.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Unfortunately Marvel does this a lot... He vanishes for months then comes back with an update. Of course I don't know if he'll back this time but it is a trend for him.
Yes, he tends to do so, but this time he seems to be vanished for ever. The last times he always posted a status update, like eye surgery etc. but this time, nothing...:(

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
This is really sad. This was one of my original favs. I hoped when Marvel "came back" before hed be back to updating regularly but here we are with three months of no contact. Im glad I cancelled my pledge to him long ago.

Reactions: January2015

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
What a shame.

How many times has this happened?

It’s such a letdown for all the fans of this game.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Despite myself I like this game and keep playing it even though every version is broken and you have to use cheats to progress past a bug thats been in the game for a year and a half.

josie

May 5, 2017
does anyone know the variable to unlock the store/boutique? I've visited the room 10+ times and it hasn't unlocked

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
He's a shitty dev, but he made good models. I really liked the Nicole model, but haven't seen her (or similar) in any other games.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes