BSNOW3

Mar 4, 2019
Open console (SHIFT+O) and type:

jump jacq1

you have to use this command 2 times, one to buy it and then to pick it up and enjoy the two scenes with me, it's a shame that there is no creampie , :cry: hehehehe
Any fixes for mobile version?

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Still no news from the dev ?
It's like the last update, he post something like "update soon" then vanish... :unsure:
Well, it's not good for him if he keep doing this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Still no news from the dev ?
It's like the last update, he post something like "update soon" then vanish... :unsure:
Well, it's not good for him if he keep doing this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this time i would say, the dev do not care anymore. Guess the project is dead (but i still hope it's not).:cautious:

@BSNOW3 No Fix for the Android Version, bc the Developer Console can't be accessed on Android.
You just can try to start a new game and on the very first day you go with the Sister Nicole shopping instead of following mom to her workplace.

Sir_Penguin

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the gift for mia im stuck on that part, dont know where to go to get the present...help?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
At this time i would say, the dev do not care anymore. Guess the project is dead (but i still hope it's not).:cautious:

@BSNOW3 No Fix for the Android Version, bc the Developer Console can't be accessed on Android.
You just can try to start a new game and on the very first day you go with the Sister Nicole shopping instead of following mom to her workplace.
You may think that, but he may have lost everything he owned in one of last falls disasters? Wildfires wiped out complete towns in calif.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You may think that, but he may have lost everything he owned in one of last falls disasters? Wildfires wiped out complete towns in calif.
Do you know this, or is it just a wild guess? If so your guess is as good as mine.

I know that he got health issues last year (eye surgery), that made him almost quit, but he came back at least for 1 or 2 updates, but now there is just radio silence...

Reactions: Rush2440

Grapanda

Feb 24, 2019
Hey anyone know how to get money? I need date with MC's mom, and pay my sister friend.. But i can't get money, from tutor? But it's written next update so i can't tutor emma.. What should i do?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes