Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Dunno I may have read something that new Ren'Py updates changed the part where you e.g. declare certain UI elements (maybe other stuff too?) Devs may accommodate these changes. So it can be the one (older?) part is still running with other variables fixed, and the other isn't hence the UI elements 'disappear' suddenly. Would be interesting if you could find out when this happens. Mean with which version those changes were introduced, would be cool. Likely they updated the game and / or Ren'Py and got their stuff mixed up. Did not play it for a while so I cannot check it myself.

Anyway, if this is a bug occuring with other players too the devs may be informed? Anyone knows if there is a bugfix in the works?? Is anybody here in contact?

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Anybody can help me with the mom quest and the school? Do I need to do something to trigger the school to appear or whatever because I'm not seeing it on the map and I've talked to everybody now

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
So the dev cut content with this update I've heard of updates making games worse like the latest fallout 76 update but this is just dumbfounded going from my favourites list to my disliked list Wrekt game
What was cut?

This WILL be a good one but.... Right now it's buggy as hell! Broken. I look forward to a future update
Isnt that something your supposed to say after the FIRST update? But I do agree that it could be truly great, if only the dev was a little more devoted to it. (and did a bugfix update)

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I don't have the icon on the map though? I only have the massage parlor, the university, the park, the beach, the bar.
So you are saying you only have the school & moms work " which is the wrong school" & not the other one?
You did meet Moms sister & her daughter already? Right?

Utakama

Nov 7, 2018
good evening everyone, very good games! I have a question,
I think I have finished everything but there is no sex scene?
and I would like to know when the next update will be available?
Thank you for your answers !

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
good evening everyone, very good games! I have a question,
I think I have finished everything but there is no sex scene?
and I would like to know when the next update will be available?
Thank you for your answers !
You can have sex with Mom & Little Sis Mia but not with big sis I don't remember for the other guys lol I just came here to see if the dev added a new update but since almost a year he almost abandonned that game unfortunately.. The story of little sis is really cool though. Don't expect any new content for this game just enjoy what has been already done and forget about it :/

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
omg i don't know why zip file someone plss help me how to play this game...whyyyyyyyyy zip
Well, bc it compresses the files into a smaller package = less MB to download.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes