Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Myroom.rpy", line 27, in script
    scene myroom1
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "game/university.rpy", line 73, in execute
    screen univ_int:
    screen univ_int:
  File "game/university.rpy", line 74, in execute
    imagebutton xalign 0.99 yalign 0.02:
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Myroom.rpy", line 27, in script
    scene myroom1
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1217, in execute
    statement_name("scene")
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen univ_int:
    screen univ_int:
  File "game/university.rpy", line 74, in execute
    imagebutton xalign 0.99 yalign 0.02:
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 927, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "D:\Downloads\View of family-012-pc\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 923, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
View of family 0.1.2
Wed Feb 06 17:46:12 2019

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I am stuck at 52 for Mia's depravity level. She is presently sitting in my lap and sucking my fingers, and she has helped with Elsa. The hints tell me raise her depravity level but there doesn't seem to be a way. Any advice?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I am stuck at 52 for Mia's depravity level. She is presently sitting in my lap and sucking my fingers, and she has helped with Elsa. The hints tell me raise her depravity level but there doesn't seem to be a way. Any advice?
Visit Mia at mornings. You should have some more options then before.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
If I remember correctly you can raise it with the sex-ed lesson stuff in her room

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
If I remember correctly you can raise it with the sex-ed lesson stuff in her room
Thanks for the reply. As I said, she is sitting in my lap and sucking my fingers. I also meet her at the beach and massage her and also grab her boobs on the couch and in the morning before school. Are the sex -ed classes the only way?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for the reply. As I said, she is sitting in my lap and sucking my fingers. I also meet her at the beach and massage her and also grab her boobs on the couch and in the morning before school. Are the sex -ed classes the only way?
No as John.Bender said you can raise it with her morning room stuff aswell just keep going day after day and you should get it high enough to move on

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Couldn't find a quick answer to this: Anyone know how to fix missing UI elements in Ren'py? I ended up playing for over an hour and noticed the phone and money were missing, and I'm not thrilled with having to retrace every step from the last working saving... I tried the obvious "reload" in the panel, but that didn't work.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
It might be declared in one of the standard Ren'Py files, see . Maybe it got deactivated by a patch or something?
iirc there was another game with missing UI elements, maybe a Ren'Py update problem. See . Does the description sound familiar?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Does the description sound familiar?
No, it's that thing where it's fine until some arbitrary time when you skip any dialogue, and then it disappears. I didn't notice when it changed and then I forgot it was ever there until I had to use the phone.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes