satanete

Nov 24, 2017
this game feels almost complete ( family stuff ) but for some reason after you run into nicole in the park and she is hugging that black dude, thats when her stuff ends. i havn't seen any sex scenes and stuff with her ( never got to talk to olvia either ). did my game bug out or something?
I never found her with anyone in the park...

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
yeah, I already did that,and bought the present,found it from an earlier post,Thanks for the reply though.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
how to open a console, it doesn't work for me using SHIFT+O
Download and use program and follow the instructions in the OP (First post). After you do, Shift + O should work for you.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Didn't find this game particularly good first time I've played, but after replaying it a second time it grew on me, it has some really nice scenes, I especially enjoy the playful scenes with Nicole, and Mia scenes are also nice. Hopefully next version we will progress more with her, and more Elsa would be nice

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Whats up with Nicole and this party? The walkthrough says to say you will go to the party with her but nothing happens after that. The guide says she comes to your room but she never does...

Thoughts?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Whats up with Nicole and this party? The walkthrough says to say you will go to the party with her but nothing happens after that. The guide says she comes to your room but she never does...

Thoughts?
Did you waited in your bedroom or got in on some time after you talked to Nicole?
I guess you have to spend some time elsewhere and then enter the bedroom (iirc).

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Did you waited in your bedroom or got in on some time after you talked to Nicole?
I guess you have to spend some time elsewhere and then enter the bedroom (iirc).
Maybe the WT missed killing some time. Its very confusing how its written at times I will try wasting time to get it to trigger.

Thanks.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Maybe the WT missed killing some time. Its very confusing how its written at times I will try wasting time to get it to trigger.

Thanks.
Yeah, the game itself is pretty messed up by now. Due to code changes pretty much everything isn't working in order as it should. ;)

Reactions: TheKryptonian

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wasn't it suggested to start a new game with the last version anyway?
I suppose it was mentioned. I didn't, i reused my save file from the previous Version (and i guess it was a good idea, bc i haven't that much failures/bugs/errors, that are torturing now the others).

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I suppose it was mentioned. I didn't, i reused my save file from the previous Version (and i guess it was a good idea, bc i haven't that much failures/bugs/errors, that are torturing now the others).
Well, that's not entirely true; I downloaded this game for my very first time with this version, 0.1.2, and I had bugs (the mall is not showing, so I couldn't buy the present, nor intimate with her friend), but luckily the console trick worked.

Reactions: iMagnor

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
can samone be hero nd so coll nd to share working save file whit full version 12 unlocked
prety please desperate i restart game 3 times so far stil cant get nicole scene on ver 12
so please any kind soul can help nd share working save whit ver 12 orginal full game
thabks a lot cheers

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Well, that's not entirely true; I downloaded this game for my very first time with this version, 0.1.2, and I had bugs (the mall is not showing, so I couldn't buy the present, nor intimate with her friend), but luckily the console trick worked.
I'm confused, what is not entirely true about my comment?
I wrote i did not start a new game > check
i wrote it was a good idea, bc i have avoided the messy bugs in early game and could go on with the story without errors > check

Pls Mate clarify, where did i lie? ;)

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I'm confused, what is not entirely true about my comment?
I wrote i did not start a new game > check
i wrote it was a good idea, bc i have avoided the messy bugs in early game and could go on with the story without errors > check

Pls Mate clarify, where did i lie? ;)
I guess it's obvious I miss-readed your comment, taking by "yes" where you said "no".

I really hope my answer helped your confusion and successfully clarify any doubt or harm I may have caused, friend.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I guess it's obvious I miss-readed your comment, taking by "yes" where you said "no".

I really hope my answer helped your confusion and successfully clarify any doubt or harm I may have caused, friend.
All good! No harm done! (y)

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes