CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
@RainMan92 @Regardie

Hi! I am quite successfully combining my life with the development now. This version goes faster than the previous one. But I still can't get a full return on patreon... I just do not have time for everything. But as I said, the development is going well, that's what's important.
So, I began to develop this version with animations or rather with a new animation of handjob with Mia. I just wanted to work a bit with her. So, I chose her scene in the living room.

Now the old animation is activated only in the presence of the mother and the new one if there is no one in the room except Mia.
After that, it seemed to me that this was not enough, and I did the same animation

Of course, I didn’t render anything again. I just spent a lot of time editing all the images so that Mia would look at the camera. Which of these two animations will be shown will depend on the Mia's depravity.
After that, I was tired of working on Mia, but I was not tired of making the animation. So, I returned to the massage scene with mom, which I began to redo in the previous version but was never finished. I made another jerking animation this time with mom.

After this animation, I stopped working on a new massage scene, but I expect to finish it before release. In general, as you could understand already, I'm trying to develop my skills in animations. So I started with the most simple, namely jerking.
When I finished these animations and added them to the game, I decided to return to the Nicole storyline... Here's the story, after Nicole sent the video you made to some guy from the Internet who calls himself a producer, he requested another one. This time he wants Nicole to be punished by daddy. And of course she turned to MC for help, and he is happy to help in the hope that this time he will get something.

This scene is almost ready but there is at least one more ahead for this version. After that, I'll start using old scenes in a new way.
So, then I went back to the animations. I made two facefuck animations for next plot scenes with Nicole.

And then I didn’t work on the game at all for 5 days... All because I got really bad flu. I really tried... but nothing comes out. And just today, my temperature returned to normal. So, the first thing I decided to do is write here.
After I finish this post, I’ll finish everything that’s not finished and then I’ll proceed to the continuation of the storyline of mother. Also in my plans some more content with Mia and Elsa. But so far only plans...
This seems to be all. This month there will be no new version. But it will be next month. I will not name the exact date ... I will name random date ... let it be 01. 20. 2019.
So yeah... Thank you guys for being here. And sorry I've been gone a whole lot.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So there has been a bunch of progress behind the scenes. I like where he is going with the animations. And more with Nicole finally. Mia wasn't even in the game at the beginning and she has way more scenes then Nicole. And something for Elsa, because he needs to get into all the family members in town (except for his dad, of course!). :)

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
this game feels almost complete ( family stuff ) but for some reason after you run into nicole in the park and she is hugging that black dude, thats when her stuff ends. i havn't seen any sex scenes and stuff with her ( never got to talk to olvia either ). did my game bug out or something?

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
this game feels almost complete ( family stuff ) but for some reason after you run into nicole in the park and she is hugging that black dude, thats when her stuff ends. i havn't seen any sex scenes and stuff with her ( never got to talk to olvia either ). did my game bug out or something?
Thats the end of her story so far you gotta wait for the updates.

Reactions: Gaijin100

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Whats up with Nicole and this party? The walkthrough says to say you will go to the party with her but nothing happens after that. The guide says she comes to your room but she never does... Not a great start to this game if I already hit a bug...

Is this game just a huge mess that I shouldn't bother with? Reading some past comments and reviews and its starting to sound like steamy pile of turd...

Thoughts?

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
Are there any other games that uses Nicole as the character model? Would like to know if I can find a less buggy and further developed game with her in it

Reactions: Wolvez

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
I don't know how to progress with Nicole after meeting her at the park with Dinn. It says "Task: This is all for this version" and a button on the corner that says "again" that takes me to a scene about rehearsing for a play that I've never seen. Is it possible to still continue her quest or is this the end?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes