StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
Any update for patreons? He said around 20 Jan and it's way past that. I know, around is very preliminary and so on, just wondering if there's any updates. This game's really good and would like to see more Nicole. (If anyone knows any other game with her character model I would like to know :) )

Reactions: allintine

khorst

Dec 8, 2017
Hey something is wrony at my save. I CANT progres with Mia. I have erros when i gry learn her. I older ver this chain was ok. I this new ver is wrong. Others chains are ok. PLS help me.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
same for me the mall isn't unlocked i need it to buy the present i edited my save for the mall to appear but it didn't work has anyone fixed this

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone knows what this current version have that's new, any changes at all? :unsure: I mean I'm happy that marvel is back and hopefuly in good health but its weird to see an update but not know whats in it. :confused:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Did he say how his doing? I remember him mention some surgery so just want to make sure not to bug him while his still recovering. :unsure::confused:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Sadly I have no way of checking on people if they are truthful or not so so I just let it be. :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
What’s update ? One scene with mom and the rest of the game is bugged, you can’t advance in the game without the console lol.
Well, what if i tell you, that i haven't that much issues progressing with the story content. I started to play this game on an Android Tablet and transfered my saves to a Windows Tablet. So i never used the console to "repair" my playthrough.

i know that the latest releases are very buggy(i follow this thread and read mostly all of the comments), i consider myself lucky to not get involved with gamebreakers etc.

Update is Update, no matter how much content is added. I do not know how worse the devs health condition is, or whatever reason he has to lack content. Nethertheless i really like this game.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Well, what if i tell you, that i haven't that much issues progressing with the story content. I started to play this game on an Android Tablet and transfered my saves to a Windows Tablet. So i never used the console to "repair" my playthrough.

i know that the latest releases are very buggy(i follow this thread and read mostly all of the comments), i consider myself lucky to not get involved with gamebreakers etc.

Update is Update, no matter how much content is added. I do not know how worse the devs health condition is, or whatever reason he has to lack content. Nethertheless i really like this game.

Still man is their any news about new version
Or Dev forgot abt this

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Still man is their any news about new version
Or Dev forgot abt this
Honestly, i don't know anything. There are no new News since December 24th. But he did not forget about his game, Marvel isn't very talkative he always go into submarine mode. All i could do is speculate about it, and that would be a bad thing. ;)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
After patreon inquisition lots of Dev's have tried to work in shadows with their games, many even tried or even already switched to other platforms or just started their own private spots where they keep continuing to develop stuff while still getting support. :unsure::confused:

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes