May 23, 2018
Hi guys,can someone give me save from old version of the game, before these two updates? i have problems loading mine,and i can't start new beacuse i have some bug,the task option doesn't show me anything and i can't progress. Please help!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I can't continue Nicole's relationship, Notification Task: All For This Version, I also can't get in touch with Olivia, at 13:00 I can't find Nicole's Mobile
Well, "All for this Version" means there is no more content until game gets updated.

Nicole's phone should be lying on her bed in her room (afaik). Olivia should be in the university at 13:00 like Nicole too.

The game is very buggy, and since Marvel reworked some things the scripts not working proberly anymore and scenes that normally should be available at a certain point not trigger anymore.

Eventually you try do do a restart and for example choose some different routes like going with Nicole shopping instead go to work with mom, to unlock the Mall/Boutique etc.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Ok found a huge bug i am totaly blocked from doing nicoles romance quests the last thing i did for her was meet her while running and that as hole from party was hanging on her arm now she disapered cant even find Olivia checked at collage every hr on hr i only see nicole and her quest log says thats all for her

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Ok found a huge bug i am totaly blocked from doing nicoles romance quests the last thing i did for her was meet her while running and that as hole from party was hanging on her arm now she disapered cant even find Olivia checked at collage every hr on hr i only see nicole and her quest log says thats all for her
I believe she's at the mall in the clothing store.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Anyone that can help with error codes and certain spots not working? Like when I try talking to certain people or clicking contacts in my phone it gives me a error message and while I did try starting over it would help if I could just fix problems

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Ok so the shift+O doesn't do jack in mine, you mean shift+0? I tried that too though... I see Shift C disables self voicing but I don't see no way to turn on the console

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ok so the shift+O doesn't do jack in mine, you mean shift+0? I tried that too though... I see Shift C disables self voicing but I don't see no way to turn on the console
Here, use this Tutorial>>>

or

(recommended)

The console isn't always enabled.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes