Randeza

May 16, 2018
haven't played this at all in a long time. Do you still meet nicole with that anoying douche bag ?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
haven't played this at all in a long time. Do you still meet nicole with that anoying douche bag ?
Lol, yes, there is this ONE scene (merely 5 Seconds long) where Nicole and this Douchebag hug each other in the park. There is no other scene with both of them. If you progress enough with the Story Nicole even tells you why she did that. If you cannot stand this 5 seconds, just close your eyes and click 3 to 4 times until it's over. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Not really. Only a very short scene. However the focus of the game is not ntr/cuck.
Lol, yes, there is this ONE scene (merely 5 Seconds long) where Nicole and this Douchebag hug each other in the park. There is no other scene with both of them. If you progress enough with the Story Nicole even tells you why she did that. If you cannot stand this 5 seconds, just close your eyes and click 3 to 4 times until it's over. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
last time i played it, she was dating me .

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
last time i played it, she was dating me .
It's part of the story, she will date him at the park, when the mc comes around. She is not trying to cuck the mc or something like that, she has a reason for be his fake girlfriend.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes