WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Caroline. After i meet mc's dad for the first time, he ask me to stay with him for his wedding i thing. Mc say that for give him some answer first he wanna meet caroline. So his dad say that she stay at school around 17:00 with Elise if i read well.

Is not that in me game the Mall is locked because of a bug. But at the start of the game, i have three choice
1) Go with sis to the mall.
2) Go with mom.
3) looking some tv.

I choice the mom, because i prefer the mom. But that do not mean that if we choice the mom the mall is never unlocker.
How i can know that if i choice the mom path the mall stay close forever with me? At last the developer need to tell us that. If you choice mom path, you locked out of the mall. Really this is frustrate that i need to replay from the scratch because there is no other way.
I really hope that the mall in some way is unlocked, because is really stupid to lost a location, only because of that.

For the school... how i go to the other, do i need to advence with mia? Because in the phone section, there is no task with mia.
I complete the other sister path, in phone is writed you do all in this version.
But with Mia there is no task.

If someone know if there is another way to unlock the mall, please tell me.
Also the other school. All the advice is really appreciated.
Thank you.
At one point Mia tells you, that she has trouble at school with her teacher, giving her a hard time (maybe this conversation started in the kitchen at morning (i believe Mia is there from 11am to 12am). That's were the high school should be unlocked, to go over there, and giving the teacher a "hard" time. ;)

About the Mall, i think i read about using the console to unlock it (Mia present, Jacqueline's boutique). I guess you have to search the thread for the console command. Sorry :)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone have an actually decent walkthrough for the game? Because I have all the characters such as Mia and Nicole's dep and love in the 90's and yet the characters around the MC barely progress in their relationships with him.

I have the MC working at the university from 11:00 to 17:00 and then spending time with the characters around that. But I'm clearly missing something, but for one thing everyone keeps talking about buying presents for Mia at the mall. Yet the only things I have with Mia are the "lessons" and she visited the MC one single evening in his room. Where as with Nicole, her "exclamation mark" in the phone note has said to talk to her in the morning. Yet I've been doing that for about two weeks and there's been no progression.

So I'm a bit lost as to what I'm suppose to be doing.

Any tips would be great, that or a decent walkthrough. The walkthrough on the OP, is extremely basic and about as repetitious as the game.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
how do u open the console? i just cant open it
put txt file with this
init +1:
python hide:
config.developer = True

in renpy/common folder
name of the file doesnt matter
but its important to change extension of file from .txt into .rpy
have fun

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
i go to the school like the dad asks at 17:00 but nothing happens, i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, i've tried all the options i can think of, any suggestions?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yes. I try this too, but if I stil in school or if i go to school ate 17:00H, nothing happens...
Maybe is the aswer I give to Mrs Rhodes ?
Did you visit mom's workplace at the library at 17:00 and not just the school?

Lenzia

May 7, 2017
Mia's birthday gift
Open console (SHIFT+O) and type:

jump jacq1

you have to use this command 2 times, one to buy it and then to pick it up and enjoy the two scenes with me, it's a shame that there is no creampie , :cry: hehehehe
look for the command folder and open console.rpy with the notebook and as I show in the image you are looking for conig.console = False and leave it as the image in True save and open the game and ready to apply the code

View attachment 194178

View attachment 194179

buwamo

Mar 16, 2018
To those not having Shopping Mall and want to buy gift:
Open console (SHIFT+O) and type:
Code:
jump jacq1
select buy gift for mia, go through the scene and when you're at the map enter the same command again and you will get the gift.

If you do not have console enabled I recommend enabling using this tool:
Fix android version?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes