met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is the new version remade, it seems to be less scenes with Nicole and Elsa, and i haven't found out about that Olivia is a whore in this version.

Whale1

Jul 28, 2018
I get this error and can't play, help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Artem\\proekt\\2/game/Bathroom.rpy', 1489962411, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bathroom.rpy:2 and bathroom.rpyc:2.

affadsg

May 13, 2018
I know this is stupid and maybe you want to kill me but, u can't change the mc name on the android version? :unsure: It wasn't nameable before?

rogghuggcogg

Dec 4, 2018
Open console (SHIFT+O) and type:

jump jacq1

you have to use this command 2 times, one to buy it and then to pick it up and enjoy the two scenes with me, it's a shame that there is no creampie , :cry: hehehehe
yeah it doesn't work when i press shift 0 or o it just doesn't do anything.

Reactions: Lenzia

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, haha xD Well, not cucking per say, she's not yours to begin with, but you work your way up to that and to break them up :p
I don't think the problem is with japan but with people who think NTR strictly means cheating and nothing else. And also think any woman in an adult game having sex with a guy that isn't the playable character is cheating on them regardless of her being in in a relationship with that character or not, or family, or whatever.
Is it just me or cucking and ntr get thrown around when the girl isn't yours lol? "He's fucking my sister so yeah ntr." ???? (See this all the time in hentai and I"m just like that's not ntr Japan.......)
NTR doesn't neceserly mean cucked or cheated on(despite it having a very broad definition on the forum) it's a plot device in witch the main protagonist's loved one(s)/love interest(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling.This is to cause an emotion of jealousy in the READER. Its a plot device meant to cause jealousy in the reader/player not necessarily in the MC also it is not required for the MC to be in a relationship with the love interest this is what makes it just NTR if they wear in a relationship and the MC was ok with the LI fucking other people it will be NTR+cuckold if MC is not ok with it its NTR+cheating.

Siemon Gabor

Oct 30, 2017
Wher
View attachment 23532

Overview:
"View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures. You’ll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor. He lives with his sister Nicole and his mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!

Updated: 2018/12/04
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Compressed PC:

Extras: -
Thanks @Carlo S for the walkthrough, @whity112 for sharing the game and @Hones for the updated mac version, android.

View attachment 7545 View attachment 7546 View attachment 7547 View attachment 7548 View attachment 7549 View attachment 7550
Where do u buy Mia's birthday gift ?? Screenshot_2018-12-09-12-21-33.png

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
Hi !
I need your help...
I'm stuck. In the hint fo mom say :"Go to school at 17:00".
But nothing happens.... Any solution?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi !
I need your help...
I'm stuck. In the hint fo mom say :"Go to school at 17:00".
But nothing happens.... Any solution?
Wild Guess, did you visited Mom's workplace "university/college" or were you at Mia's school? (Mia's school it is.)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I fucking hate the bugs in this game.
My old saves worked and I could play the mom questline to the finish, but whenever I wanted to continue the Mia questline I got the error screen.

So I started a new playthrough and this time the Mia questline is all jumbled up and I can't get to the point where the MC fucks the mother, because the whole mall never showed up again, so I can't meet the MCs asshole father.

Does anybody have a working savegame where both questlines work for the new update?

I'll try some of the workarounds, but a working save would be better.

Reactions: cloudmoon

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I fucking hate the bugs in this game.
My old saves worked and I could play the mom questline to the finish, but whenever I wanted to continue the Mia questline I got the error screen.

So I started a new playthrough and this time the Mia questline is all jumbled up and I can't get to the point where the MC fucks the mother, because the whole mall never showed up again, so I can't meet the MCs asshole father.

Does anybody have a working savegame where both questlines work for the new update?

I'll try some of the workarounds, but a working save would be better.
Here you go, my 1.1 Endsave right to start 1.2

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, with all the information provided in this thread and the use of the console, I finally managed to see all new content and my judgement about this game remains the same as always. Disregarding the bugs this is still one of the best and hottest incest games around.

Both mom and Mia drive me crazy, one with her cuteness and the other with her reluctance.
Now that the MC has had his way with both, it would be great to finally set sails for Nicole and for our little cousin/stepsister Elsa.

Here you go, my 1.1 Endsave right to start 1.2

Thanks dude, even having seen everything now, I still appreciate that save.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes