The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
does anybody know how to proceed with the quest after taking with dad at the bar ? it jus says go to school at 17.00 but nothing happens
You need to go to school where mia is at 17:00. if school icon didn't appear yet then you need to continue with mia till you have the quest to call her.

Reactions: Dekix

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
nd if there are bugs it usually means restarting a new save unless, the bug was fairly recently and u saved a lot
Whether it be Ren'py, Unity, and RPG Maker games, I rotate saves slots. Example I save in slot one once I complete a mission, task, quest, ect. Then save on slot 2, while on slot 2, play out the games next task once complete without running into any bugs I save on slot 1 then slot 2, plating with slot 2, and just keep rotating. Usually players that save in several separate slots is related to every sexually event in Unity and Ren'py so they can replay it. Even with a gallery should the dev implement one for the game.

As far as I know even with bugs in moth you can wait for the next update and go back to play out the spot that was bugged, if not then having at least rotating 2 or 3 save slots keeps everything from becoming confusing and cluttered , plus you have a reference point prior to the bug.

I'm not a big fan of Ren'py or Unity click-lity click click games, I have played a few, downloaded several but quickly deleted them out because it just annoyed the shit out of me. I use a joypad or keypad (my keypad is silent) the clicking sound would make me go insane!

Reactions: mpror

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
As far as I know even with bugs in moth you can wait for the next update and go back to play out the spot that was bugged, if not then having at least rotating 2 or 3 save slots keeps everything from becoming confusing and cluttered , plus you have a reference point prior to the bug.
As soon as I run into any errors in these games, I backup my saves and then start from scratch again and 99% of the games the errors disappear. I bet the developer added a variable in earlier in the game that older saves will crash with. Same is true in this case, as some earlier scenes has been changed.

MrRastafari

Dec 6, 2018
Hello there guys! I am new here.
I tried activating the console, modified "config.console" to True, then I tried running the game and got the "Parsing the script failed" error. What should I do or what should I modify to get it working again ?

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Hello there guys! I am new here.
I tried activating the console, modified "config.console" to True, then I tried running the game and got the "Parsing the script failed" error. What should I do or what should I modify to get it working again ?
download it again, if u didn't backup of this file.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
could you post a save where you have the present
that would be great!
no - sorry - i have deinstalled and deleted all i had. I am done with it. I dont want to search hours for a cheat just to see 5 minutes of content

spasimosk

Feb 15, 2018
i have stuck in mia in quest says :raise your sis depravity .The depravity is 70 ,i have check anything but nothing new !

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i have stuck in mia in quest says :raise your sis depravity .The depravity is 70 ,i have check anything but nothing new !
Just keep raising it, I can't remember what level you need but I think it was higher than 70 (I could be wrong though), just do the sex-ed stuff touching her in the morning etc until the event triggers.

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
How do you unlock the mall so i can buy Mia present? ^_^ or what value do i need to change in the save editor? ty :3

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do you unlock the mall so i can buy Mia present? ^_^ or what value do i need to change in the save editor? ty :3
The events that trigger the MC being able to go to the boutique to buy Mia's present seem to be bugged but you can follow the quotes below for a workaround.
For those having trouble with getting the new scenes. The developer messed up with the sisters progression and you can get the rehearsal scene early. Not progressing chronologically will cause certain triggers to not go off which will lock you from progressing further with mia.

Progressing with the rehearsal sets secondsisroom1 == 6 (i think). This causes the game to skip triggers that are < 6. So if you are having troubles i suggest messing around with the variable secondsisroom1 in the console. I just started messing around with it and setting "secondsisroom1 = 5" in the console will result in Dinn showing up at the park with your sister. Setting the variable to 3 will result the party scene triggering.

EDIT: So if you progressed to the rehearsal before meeting Dinn at the park your game is messed up. I've been looking at the code and the correct sequence is, party, meet Dinn with sister at park, rehearsal, talk with olivia. So to get the right sequence you first need to set "secondsisroom1 = 5" then meet Dinn at the park with your sister. Then set "secondsisroom1 = 7" then go meet olivia at the university. As far as i know that should fix Nicoles path.
One more thing i'd like to add. I had trouble getting the olivia meetup location to pop so i just jumped to the scene using "jump olivia1" then the game finally ran "normally", as in, i didnt have to open the console window anymore.

Reactions: RereiRaRerena

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
For those having trouble with getting the new scenes. The developer messed up with the sisters progression and you can get the rehearsal scene early. Not progressing chronologically will cause certain triggers to not go off which will lock you from progressing further with mia.

Progressing with the rehearsal sets secondsisroom1 == 6 (i think). This causes the game to skip triggers that are < 6. So if you are having troubles i suggest messing around with the variable secondsisroom1 in the console. I just started messing around with it and setting "secondsisroom1 = 5" in the console will result in Dinn showing up at the park with your sister. Setting the variable to 3 will result the party scene triggering.

EDIT: So if you progressed to the rehearsal before meeting Dinn at the park your game is messed up. I've been looking at the code and the correct sequence is, party, meet Dinn with sister at park, rehearsal, talk with olivia. So to get the right sequence you first need to set "secondsisroom1 = 5" then meet Dinn at the park with your sister. Then set "secondsisroom1 = 7" then go meet olivia at the university. As far as i know that should fix Nicoles path.

edit, already figured it out,

quick addition to your post: olivia is at the university at 13.00, use search for option :), you also need $300

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Myroom.rpy", line 27, in script
    scene myroom1
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "game/university.rpy", line 73, in execute
    screen univ_int:
    screen univ_int:
  File "game/university.rpy", line 74, in execute
    imagebutton xalign 0.99 yalign 0.02:
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Myroom.rpy", line 27, in script
    scene myroom1
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1217, in execute
    statement_name("scene")
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen univ_int:
    screen univ_int:
  File "game/university.rpy", line 74, in execute
    imagebutton xalign 0.99 yalign 0.02:
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 927, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\Roger Rabbit\Downloads\games\view of fam\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 923, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
View of family 0.1.2
Thu Dec 06 21:57:30 2018
This happens in the night after i talked with mom about the revenge...

Aug 26, 2018
So i went the mother route in the beginning, does this mean that the Boutique will never be unlocked?
I did some searching on this forum and i found no definitive answer. but to fair it was only around 30+pages checking that answer, so i might of missed it.
If anyone knows if my question is a yes or a No, please let me know.

thanks

EDIT
So I decided to start the nicole questline(after finishing this versions mother route first. I also started the game with mother) and after few quests and raising her perv and like numbers to 28/25 respectively. I get the message of "That is all for this version".
Has anyone else encountered this? Is it becuase i went the mom route instead of going to mall with nicole first?
Or did i mess up somewhere?

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
So i went the mother route in the beginning, does this mean that the Boutique will never be unlocked?
I did some searching on this forum and i found no definitive answer. but to fair it was only around 30+pages checking that answer, so i might of missed it.
If anyone knows if my question is a yes or a No, please let me know.

thanks
as far as i can tell there's no specific mother route, i've done mother and both sisters and i think i'm done with the latest update. No route gets blocked just follow the hints in the phone.

(and when you seem to get stuck due to nicole making you rehearse all of a sudden in her room follow the steps a few posts above)

at some point after having to cheat your way through the game by using the console the boutique opend up for me.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes