Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
the 2 games "betrayed" and "jessica o neil" were just examples of good animated renderings. Did not tell about beeing good games overall.
My favorite are even "Melody", "DMD" (last update was awesome), "Man Of The House", "Milfy City", "Sisterly Lust" and some others you may find on my posted list
"DMD" i need to replay from scatch. Me save file go bugged at the end of chapter 1 so i need to restart and replay it till the chapter 2 v0.20! "Man Of The House", "Milfy City", "Sisterly Lust" i love those game too!
Finally i download this new version of view. Lets see how this game improved from v0.6 to v0.1.2 i hope in a good incest story. I download it only for the incest thing :ROFLMAO:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
"DMD" i need to replay from scatch. Me save file go bugged at the end of chapter 1 so i need to restart and replay it till the chapter 2 v0.20! "Man Of The House", "Milfy City", "Sisterly Lust" i love those game too!
Finally i download this new version of view. Lets see how this game improved from v0.6 to v0.1.2 i hope in a good incest story. I download it only for the incest thing :ROFLMAO:
if you replay DMD CH 2 from scratch, i strictly recommend to let D win the massage contest or you will get later on a strange feeling of "reward" - the scene later does not work as intended if F/E won the contest
(there are some known bugs right now which will get patched soon)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

dalamar26

Mar 14, 2017
I just downloaded newest game and I am stuck just the park is on the map. I can interact with mom and sisters', but nothing else. What am I doing wrong?

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
does anybody know how to proceed with the quest after taking with dad at the bar ? it jus says go to school at 17.00 but nothing happens

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
If you are interested for a save file that you dont need to restart:
6-6 is right at start of new update content
2-3 should be right before massage contest at day 16

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
If you are interested for a save file that you dont need to restart:
6-6 is right at start of new update content
2-3 should be right before massage contest at day 16
Thanks i was just evaluating the idea . But i wanna give me name to MC XD to identify myself better XD incest is the most excited think in game for me XD

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks i was just evaluating the idea . But i wanna give me name to MC XD to identify myself better XD incest is the most excited think in game for me XD
edit name in menu: klick portrait right side above and klick your name and rename D or yourself like you want to (y)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You can just load the save file in
Search for y_name and edit the value to your chosen name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
how to buy Mia a present ?
actual its bugged and you cant reach lot of content!
you can workaround (cheat) trigger the content by following this post from "greepgroop"

(thanks again - helped me a lot)

EDIT: i hope you know how to edit config file to enable console commands? if not - search forum here - there are lots of posts explaining how to do

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
you can workaround (cheat) trigger the content by following this post from "greepgroop"

thanks for the info guess that's the end for me since on android do not feel like replaying on pc if its bugged anyways ill wait on patch

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I'm only doing Mom route... I go to school at 17 but nothing happened, I keep talking with Nicole when in theory I should meet with Aunt, right? any way to fix that?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone else getting this error when trying to find what to do next with Mia or have a fix for it don't really want to start over or is the game just fcked up ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fairchy

Mar 15, 2018

EDIT: i hope you know how to edit config file to enable console commands? if not - search forum here - there are lots of posts explaining how to do
could you post a save where you have the present
that would be great!

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Well, I'm tired of all the bugs... I just wanted to see the new mom scenes :( where's the enhanced version you guys keep talking? I hope it's updated.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well, I'm tired of all the bugs... I just wanted to see the new mom scenes :( where's the enhanced version you guys keep talking? I hope it's updated.
The mod is here it is currently updated to game v0.1.0 the66 hasn't had anytime to update it yet because he is busy making android ports.

Reactions: Dustellar
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes