Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, I havent played this since around version 0.06 and was confused how the "audition" scene was all the nicole content in the game after a year and a half??

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone know how I can add a menu to the bed so that you can have a nap as well as sleep?

The only thing i really know is changing dialog and a few other commands that I have managed to pick while looking at the how RenPy games are put together

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
this game is so bucked - sorry - had to uninstall - missing triggers to see most of the content.
as i saw in /games files, there is so much content which is unreachable without cheat

sorry for the 1* review. but i was not allowed to give 0* - just uninstall and ignore - best you can do

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So how do i trigger the clothing store on the map? i need to find jacq but the clothing store never appeared on my map.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So how do i trigger the clothing store on the map? i need to find jacq but the clothing store never appeared on my map.
install and open console (maybe search for install advice if you dont have it right now)
then use console cheat: jump jacq1
you are able to buy present or date her, but you miss all the content story towards that point (i dont know how to trigger/cheat that content, but i saw it in files in /games directory)

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
To those not having Shopping Mall and want to buy gift:
Open console (SHIFT+O) and type:
Code:
jump jacq1
select buy gift for mia, go through the scene and when you're at the map enter the same command again and you will get the gift.

If you do not have console enabled I recommend enabling using this tool:
This worked like a champ for me... Thank you

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
You need to switch on view hidden items
AppData is a hidden system file. With the contents of USERNAME displayed, on menu select Tools>Folder Options. Then select the View tab and click the "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" button.
It's a hidden folder by default. If you don't have hidden folders set to viewable, you wont see it.
See this is what happens when you have both a Mac and Pc; you start to get the details mixed up. I completely forgot about hidden folders on Windows because there is an appdata folder in OS. Thanks for the advice guys!

Reactions: Hones
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes