rebel

Oct 1, 2017
So! there has been a lot of bad talk, about Marvel. But still, with a bad eye handicap , he is making new updates. Takes some more time, but it's coming. Sometimes a bit of understanding and patience is needed.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Getting this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/miaroom.rpy", line 1979, in script
menu:
File "game/miaroom.rpy", line 1980, in <module>
"About birthday" if (miasbdbuz == 1) and (miasbdmom == 1) and (miasgift == 2) and (miascool1 == 23):
NameError: name 'miasbdbuz' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/miaroom.rpy", line 1979, in script
menu:
File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 874, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Ex0003428824\Microsoft^system\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/miaroom.rpy", line 1980, in <module>
"About birthday" if (miasbdbuz == 1) and (miasbdmom == 1) and (miasgift == 2) and (miascool1 == 23):
NameError: name 'miasbdbuz' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
View of family 0.1.2
Wed Dec 05 06:24:55 2018

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So... I will have problems with old saves? this game used to be one of my favorites, I don't want to play it all again.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know if/when the new update will be coming out for the mac?

If not, anyone know if there are any PC saves out there so that we don't have to start over? Or maybe a way to transfer saves over from Mac to PC for someone without much computer expertise?

Thanks!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone know if/when the new update will be coming out for the mac?

If not, anyone know if there are any PC saves out there so that we don't have to start over? Or maybe a way to transfer saves over from Mac to PC for someone without much computer expertise?

Thanks!
Here -
There is a Mac version in my mega
But from what I gather reading this thread it seem old saves aren't compatable so you will have to start over anyway.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
sorry for bumping - but still no answer - someone may help?
You should be able to buy her gift from the boutique Jacqueline works at, if you click the shop icon on the map you should have the option to visit the clothing boutique
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't remember how you get it to trigger maybe calling Jacqueline or as part of Nicoles route... no idea...
I haven't played this game in a while sorry
Anyway if you can't get the store to trigger see the quote below for a workaround.
To those not having Shopping Mall and want to buy gift:
Open console (SHIFT+O) and type:
Code:
jump jacq1
select buy gift for mia, go through the scene and when you're at the map enter the same command again and you will get the gift.

If you do not have console enabled I recommend enabling using this tool:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You should be able to buy her gift from the boutique Jacqueline works at, if you click the shop icon on the map you should have the option to visit the clothing boutique
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't remember how you get it to trigger maybe calling Jacqueline or as part of Nicoles route... no idea...
I haven't played this game in a while sorry
Anyway if you can't get the store to trigger see the quote below for a workaround.
thanks - that helped!
i played nicoles story until the hint system told me "not more in this version" (which was suprisingly very few content), and the only time i met jacqueline was at the party right at very early time of the game. No boutique available for me.

EDIT:
it seems that i missed a long storyline (Niceles story). It would explain why there was so less content there. As i got out of the jump to jeacquelines shop (jump jacq1) the whole story did not trigger. I try out again by playing a new game.
Whatever it should be impossible to miss a whole story if there is a help system ingame - and the system tells me "no more content in this version"
END of EDIT/

Each way its a verry bad thing of story scripting if you make a shop available depending of meeting other character. What on earth has the access of a shop to do with meeting a certain person? If its a doctor, a stylist or something like this it may be ok. but a boutique really schoeld be public place you have access whenever you want to regardless of persons you know or not.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks. although that is rather annoying because I like to keep these types of games on a separate dive. and are you sure thats the location? I don't even have an app data folder on my pc
It's a hidden folder by default. If you don't have hidden folders set to viewable, you wont see it.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes