Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
in mobile of any character you can find hint if you stuck , or you miss something in dialog what to do but i think all is in mobile ..
Yeah the hint is "I need to buy her a present" - Mia, there are no shops to buy anything I have Home, College, School, The Park, Massage parlour, Bar or Beach, none of those places sell any kind of gift

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
where character meet with dad anyone know ?
Edilt : also ı cant buy present for sister too how can meet father and how can buy present.

Dec 29, 2017
So all this wait and the games bugged on Nicoles quest (unless it has been altered but i seem to recall you could stop the guy being her bf)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So all this wait and the games bugged on Nicoles quest (unless it has been altered but i seem to recall you could stop the guy being her bf)
Yeah if I remember correctly you record him with some slut you pay to fuck him... or something like that
Meh... can't remember her name but it was something like that, a girl from her college where the MC works I think...

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
no, i ran into that same thought, then found out that you have to go to mia's school

you can keep having sex with your mom, go to her room at 23:00-00:00, give her a massage, keep rubbing, then you get the option to fuck her, then you can cum in her or on her back
thanks a lot!

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
Ok does anyone know where the back up save files go as there is nothing showing up in AppData/Roaming/RenPy

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes