Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
please put a save games, I don't know whats bad with mine but all game is a bug for everything

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I get some errors in the compressed version when using the phone. Elsa, Emma and her mom all have undefined variables when I try to check their status.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
no, i ran into that same thought, then found out that you have to go to mia's school

you can keep having sex with your mom, go to her room at 23:00-00:00, give her a massage, keep rubbing, then you get the option to fuck her, then you can cum in her or on her back
hey cant see school or map or more can you please give me saves
?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
hey cant see school or map or more can you please give me saves
?
You will have to start working on mia's quest stuff, then you will end up unlocking her school, i believe thats how i unlocked it, and at the moment, i'm still working on it, i have to buy mia a present and i believe i can't do that part because i didn't go to the mall with nicole at the start of the game, instead i helped mom, still trying to unlock that without starting a new game, and ues, i did the present part in a older version of the game, just can't remember if i have to go to the mall, or i can get it to unlock by building up nicole stats.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Didn't have the mall unlocked thorughout the whole game which I think was because the Nicloe story just for some reason went straight to the last scene. (New playthrough no old file loaded.)

I am really looking forward to some Elsa content, she uses one of my fav models.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
You will have to start working on mia's quest stuff, then you will end up unlocking her school, i believe thats how i unlocked it, and at the moment, i'm still working on it, i have to buy mia a present and i believe i can't do that part because i didn't go to the mall with nicole at the start of the game, instead i helped mom, still trying to unlock that without starting a new game, and ues, i did the present part in a older version of the game, just can't remember if i have to go to the mall, or i can get it to unlock by building up nicole stats.
oh ok thankes ohh go to game save editor edit your save i think its will help you tell me if it work

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
oh ok thankes ohh go to game save editor edit your save i think its will help you tell me if it work
it's all good, i just started a new game, it won't take long to get back to where i stopped it, also when doing mia's quest line, you will end up having to call her at 17:00, this will unlock her school, and only time i use a save editor is to give myself money really, i don't mess with other stats, unless it's the game the twist, then i do a lot more then just give myself a lot of money

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
it's all good, i just started a new game, it won't take long to get back to where i stopped it, also when doing mia's quest line, you will end up having to call her at 17:00, this will unlock her school, and only time i use a save editor is to give myself money really, i don't mess with other stats, unless it's the game the twist, then i do a lot more then just give myself a lot of money
you right to bed no sex with sis or mom in game

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know if there's content after Elsa comes to talk to you? Her quest log goes blank.

Jul 28, 2017
Allright so new playthrought here, but Nicole's quest jumped straight to finish line after the party so Jacqueline and her shop are not available, meaning I can't buy I a present for Mia.

Any ideas what I could do? (except cheating)

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
just one of my old save from previous version (till now no errors or crash)
loaded and REsave today
Have Phun. Clipboard01.jpg

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes