Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Good update, loved the mom/aunt content! <3 I'm very glad that the dev is doing alright and is back at developing the game, I really missed this game :)
One thing though - if I checked the profiles of different ladies, why does it ask if I want to start the older sister's story arc again? Why would I wanna do that? Why give only her as the option to start over but not the others? :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The older sister is a fucking gold digger and that is the reason why she was with the fag. The thing that pissed everyone off was because you beat the fags ass at the party and then next day she was with the fag at the park which didn't make any fucking sense whats so ever.
Yeah that's very true, well, she wasn't after no money, she just wanted to use that dipshit's dad's connections, that's why she hooked up with that asshole. But even then, it made her look so damn cheap, a slut really. At the beginning of the game I liked her, but when I found out the truth, she no longer meant anything to me, haha.
That's okay, I have the little sister, I have mom and now I have aunt as a fuck toy xD

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Good update, loved the mom/aunt content! <3 I'm very glad that the dev is doing alright and is back at developing the game, I really missed this game :)
One thing though - if I checked the profiles of different ladies, why does it ask if I want to start the older sister's story arc again? Why would I wanna do that? Why give only her as the option to start over but not the others? :p
Just a wild guess, but could Marvel probably changed Big Sis' story?! (haven't played 1.2 yet)

Reactions: pappypop

6rav3

Aug 4, 2017
Did he not code right again? the Elsa quest seems to be cut, it doesn't say continue in next version.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just a wild guess, but could Marvel probably changed Big Sis' story?! (haven't played 1.2 yet)
It's certainly a possibility, need to check it out later perhaps but use a different save, wouldn't want to grind all those stats all over again, haha :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Did he not code right again? the Elsa quest seems to be cut, it doesn't say continue in next version.
Could be that there's no more content for her to come up, other than appearing in other girls story arcs possibly. Don't know though, just my hunch.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
They are alive ... thank god :LOL: ... can't wait to download and play it

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
Help, none of my previous saves appear to be working, waited for ever for an update, now cant even play it. help please please please
Do you still have the game / folder from last update? go in to that folder and copy your save, then paste it in the new folder for the latest update

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes