Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You've always been able to get rid of him, you just need help from someone at Mom's school. Unfortunately I can't recall the exact method to do it. Try the walkthrough which I believe is in the OP.
you allways could if i remember you have to seduce his sister from clothing store and she will help you break them up and nicole will like you more
hmm last versión i played was 0.7 i think? maybe it was not added in that versión, dunno, thanks anyways ;)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hmm last versión i played was 0.7 i think? maybe it was not added in that versión, dunno, thanks anyways ;)
Pretty sure it was, because if I recall right, you had this girl to seduce and fuck him, and MC would take pictures of them and then show it to the sister, something like that I recall it was.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Finally this amazing game continues. I'm so glad and grateful that he persevered through all hardships that he had in life and yet continued to develop the game. Most people have it a lot easier and a lot less troubles along the way and still abandoned their games. Huge respect for you Marvel for continuing your work in spite it all, wish you best of luck in the future and that your health and other issues do not bother you again. Thanks for the great work and game!

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
View of Family [v0.1.2] Compressed (149 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - -

@TheImage can you add it to the OP? Thanks
Thanks for this Hex!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I can't remember but is this the game where your sister treats you like a walking atm all while cucking you with the black dude you had a fight with defending her trifling ass?:unsure:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I can't remember but is this the game where your sister treats you like a walking atm all while cucking you with the black dude you had a fight with defending her trifling ass?:unsure:
Yeah, haha xD Well, not cucking per say, she's not yours to begin with, but you work your way up to that and to break them up :p

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Is it just me or cucking and ntr get thrown around when the girl isn't yours lol? "He's fucking my sister so yeah ntr." ???? (See this all the time in hentai and I"m just like that's not ntr Japan.......)
I don't think the problem is with japan but with people who think NTR strictly means cheating and nothing else. And also think any woman in an adult game having sex with a guy that isn't the playable character is cheating on them regardless of her being in in a relationship with that character or not, or family, or whatever.

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Just restarted the Game for the 1st time in a year, i must say that i love the dream sequence at the begining, Great work.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't think the problem is with japan but with people who think NTR strictly means cheating and nothing else. And also think any woman in an adult game having sex with a guy that isn't the playable character is cheating on them regardless of her being in in a relationship with that character or not, or family, or whatever.
Is it just me or cucking and ntr get thrown around when the girl isn't yours lol? "He's fucking my sister so yeah ntr." ???? (See this all the time in hentai and I"m just like that's not ntr Japan.......)
Yeah I think when people see a girl that is being fucked by someone else other than MC, they consider it NTR/cucking even when the girl isn't even MC's in the first place, how can it be NTR when she already has a boyfriend before even meeting the MC for the first time. It's a general misconception.

r crawford

Apr 3, 2018
Help, none of my previous saves appear to be working, waited for ever for an update, now cant even play it. help please please please

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The older sister is a fucking gold digger and that is the reason why she was with the fag. The thing that pissed everyone off was because you beat the fags ass at the party and then next day she was with the fag at the park which didn't make any fucking sense whats so ever.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes