Dec 29, 2017
Is the scene where you fuck both Emma & Mrs Rhoades been removed? Ive checked with an older version of the game and that way does not activate it.

This new installment feels like there is less, than more... if i had been a donator/ investor i'd be fucking pissed off (more than i am now)

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
When i first played this game months back there were clearly some issues and bugs but if done well this could be a very good game. unfortunately months later the game has barely made any progress, as far as i could tell at least. nicole questline is bugged.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and this is a personal minus from me but openworld maps clearly make the games buggy and lets be honest its totally not necessairy, the only game that has done it somewhat right imo is man of the house but even then i feel it doesnt serve any real purpose except prologing the game. u might think u are immersing the player into a world environment but it quickly loses that effect if your tips arent well written and the user has to tab out to go read the walkthru or visit the forum to know what the fuck he's doing (wrong).

dev i dunno what youre doing, if this is just your first time or other reasons, but unless you're horny beyond belief, dont speak/read english well (actually i dont know if theres other languages but if nt) people will make giant circles around this game.

Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Is the scene where you fuck both Emma & Mrs Rhoades been removed? Ive checked with an older version of the game and that way does not activate it.

This new installment feels like there is less, than more... if i had been a donator/ investor i'd be fucking pissed off (more than i am now)
it hasnt been removed, i managed to see the scene, if you follow mom's questline you should get to see it, unless bugs or something. gl

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Should I be worried that when I opened a new game it had all of my old saves, which are on a flash drive NOT plugged in? Is it somehow staying in my cache or something? even after moving the files months ago...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Should I be worried that when I opened a new game it had all of my old saves, which are on a flash drive NOT plugged in? Is it somehow staying in my cache or something? even after moving the files months ago...
No it's nothing to worry about there is a second save location on your main drive in the appdata folder
DRIVE:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\2-1484692198\

Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
No it's nothing to worry about there is a second save location on your main drive in the appdata folder
DRIVE:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\2-1484692198\
Thanks. although that is rather annoying because I like to keep these types of games on a separate dive. and are you sure thats the location? I don't even have an app data folder on my pc

hamleg1013

Mar 17, 2018
So I just downloaded this and there are no map options to choose from other than the park. Also I can't even do the first quest either going to work or the mall. Any ideas ??

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks. although that is rather annoying because I like to keep these types of games on a separate dive. and are you sure thats the location? I don't even have an app data folder on my pc
You need to switch on view hidden items

BillT52

May 6, 2018
AppData is a hidden system file. With the contents of USERNAME displayed, on menu select Tools>Folder Options. Then select the View tab and click the "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" button.

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
And there's still no post on how to buy the gift for Mia. I've been to the Mall at the beginning. It did not stay on my map.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
AppData is a hidden system file. With the contents of USERNAME displayed, on menu select Tools>Folder Options. Then select the View tab and click the "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" button.
Or if you're on Win 10 just tick the check box in explore which ever's easier
hidden.png

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
u might think u are immersing the player into a world environment but it quickly loses that effect if your tips arent well written and the user has to tab out to go read the walkthru or visit the forum to know what the fuck he's doing (wrong).
Man Of The House also has bugs, but @Faerin is usually good with getting out a fix within 24 hours. I don't think it prolongs the game having a world map how else are you going to split up characters to and their story lines. And with M-o-T-H your getting tips/hints from the smart phone UI! This game also gives hints but you need to pay attention to the dialog, and this game really isn't that hard to get thru. ANd the other difference is MoTH is made with Unity, this is Ren'py and really if the Dev or they're teams aren't taking there time when assembling all the pieces! Another game thats lttered with bugs and only sees the major ones takien care of SummerTime Saga, another world map style game. But just about all these Rem'py games have several bugs with or without the using a world map.

skurwielxd

Apr 21, 2018
To those not having Shopping Mall and want to buy gift:
Open console (SHIFT+O) and type:
Code:
jump jacq1
select buy gift for mia, go through the scene and when you're at the map enter the same command again and you will get the gift.

If you do not have console enabled I recommend enabling using this tool:

Asdfs

Apr 10, 2017
To those not having Shopping Mall and want to buy gift:
Open console (SHIFT+O) and type:
Code:
jump jacq1
select buy gift for mia, go through the scene and when you're at the map enter the same command again and you will get the gift.

If you do not have console enabled I recommend enabling using this tool:
Says it can't find the label?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes