Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
I was wondering if there is anyone that can help me get around this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Corridor.rpy", line 11, in script
    call screen corr
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1566, in execute
    screen corr:
    screen corr:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    imagemap:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1572, in execute
    imagebutton xalign 0.99 yalign 0.02:
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Corridor.rpy", line 11, in script
    call screen corr
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen corr:
    screen corr:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    imagemap:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1572, in execute
    imagebutton xalign 0.99 yalign 0.02:
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 927, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "E:\View of Family\View_of_family-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 923, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
View of family 0.1.2
Wed Dec 05 18:13:03 2018

Mikeleg

Sep 10, 2018
I tried (Shift+O) to open the console but nothing happened....do I have to activate the console or download something? I can't get the store to show up to buy Mia's gift...

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I tried (Shift+O) to open the console but nothing happened....do I have to activate the console or download something? I can't get the store to show up to buy Mia's gift...
go to (game folder)\renpy\common , edit 00console.rpy with any text editor (i hear notepad has issues with unix eols, might wanna use notepad++, or any different editor). find the line where it says "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True" . in this particular version of renpy, that's line 108.

Same applies to every renpy game out there.
Now you know :)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
This is honestly the best such game i've ever played.... The animations!!!
seems you dont have played any of such games at all if you call this bugged shit a "best game"

if you wanna see REALLY good animations in better games try these ones:
- Betrayed
- Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
or beside animations try one of this games over here:

and again: please dont call a bugged game with minor renderings "the best such game"

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
man it was worth starting with the new game. There is just 1 or 2 bugs but you can easily figure these bugs out imo. OLD SAVE DON'T WORK PROPERLY FOR ME.

greepgroop

Jul 23, 2017
For those having trouble with getting the new scenes. The developer messed up with the sisters progression and you can get the rehearsal scene early. Not progressing chronologically will cause certain triggers to not go off which will lock you from progressing further with mia.

Progressing with the rehearsal sets secondsisroom1 == 6 (i think). This causes the game to skip triggers that are < 6. So if you are having troubles i suggest messing around with the variable secondsisroom1 in the console. I just started messing around with it and setting "secondsisroom1 = 5" in the console will result in Dinn showing up at the park with your sister. Setting the variable to 3 will result the party scene triggering.

EDIT: So if you progressed to the rehearsal before meeting Dinn at the park your game is messed up. I've been looking at the code and the correct sequence is, party, meet Dinn with sister at park, rehearsal, talk with olivia. So to get the right sequence you first need to set "secondsisroom1 = 5" then meet Dinn at the park with your sister. Then set "secondsisroom1 = 7" then go meet olivia at the university. As far as i know that should fix Nicoles path.

Reactions: lamarks and Retro

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
Are Nicole's scenes bugged? After the party there one scene in her bedroom but after this it says on the phone "This is all for this version", which is weird because the image files are still in the game folder.

Mikeleg

Sep 10, 2018
go to (game folder)\renpy\common , edit 00console.rpy with any text editor (i hear notepad has issues with unix eols, might wanna use notepad++, or any different editor). find the line where it says "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True" . in this particular version of renpy, that's line 108.

Same applies to every renpy game out there.
Now you know :)
Thanks for the help!!!

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
For those having trouble with getting the new scenes. The developer messed up with the sisters progression and you can get the rehearsal scene early. Not progressing chronologically will cause certain triggers to not go off which will lock you from progressing further with mia.

Progressing with the rehearsal sets secondsisroom1 == 6 (i think). This causes the game to skip triggers that are < 6. So if you are having troubles i suggest messing around with the variable secondsisroom1 in the console. I just started messing around with it and setting "secondsisroom1 = 5" in the console will result in Dinn showing up at the park with your sister. Setting the variable to 3 will result the party scene triggering.

EDIT: So if you progressed to the rehearsal before meeting Dinn at the park your game is messed up. I've been looking at the code and the correct sequence is, party, meet Dinn with sister at park, rehearsal, talk with olivia. So to get the right sequence you first need to set "secondsisroom1 = 5" then meet Dinn at the park with your sister. Then set "secondsisroom1 = 7" then go meet olivia at the university. As far as i know that should fix Nicoles path.
this makes a lot of sense, thank you

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Man Of The House also has bugs, but @Faerin is usually good with getting out a fix within 24 hours. I don't think it prolongs the game having a world map how else are you going to split up characters to and their story lines. And with M-o-T-H your getting tips/hints from the smart phone UI! This game also gives hints but you need to pay attention to the dialog, and this game really isn't that hard to get thru. ANd the other difference is MoTH is made with Unity, this is Ren'py and really if the Dev or they're teams aren't taking there time when assembling all the pieces! Another game thats lttered with bugs and only sees the major ones takien care of SummerTime Saga, another world map style game. But just about all these Rem'py games have several bugs with or without the using a world map.
oh i know, thats one of the reasons i havent played moth cause the latest version (i played) was 0.7 something but a questline got bugged and so id have to restart and tbh all the grind walking around/clicking around isnt that fun + i could run into a bug again.. as for how to split up storylines, there are other games who can do this without openworld map so why wouldnt u be able here? lets say u have different paths (example choose between 3 girls) then u just have 3 choices. no need to have an openworld map for this.

i can undertand for example that u wnt to roleplay but rly how much can u rly roleplay in these games, except with the choices that u are given? which can be done again without having an openworld map. and yes sure other games without openworld maps have bugs too, but from personal experience those with openworld maps have more, and if there are bugs it usually means restarting a new save unless, the bug was fairly recently and u saved a lot and u managed to find the save before the bug happened and should u continue on that save the bug wont reappear. that a lotta ifs to start with and those without openworld maps more often then not if u have an error msg and press on ignore ur able to continue the game.

thats just my personal thoughts about openworld games, it seems to require much more effort to make those, and make them well so they dont bug out whilst the value of having such a system in place seems very little indeed.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

thanks - this helped at least to progress both sis paths. (y)
Nevertheless i wonder if the dev ever tried out and testet the game himself before releasing it :mad:

greepgroop

Jul 23, 2017

One more thing i'd like to add. I had trouble getting the olivia meetup location to pop so i just jumped to the scene using "jump olivia1" then the game finally ran "normally", as in, i didnt have to open the console window anymore.

Reactions: Deadly_Ilya

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
seems you dont have played any of such games at all if you call this bugged shit a "best game"

if you wanna see REALLY good animations in better games try these ones:
- Betrayed
- Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
or beside animations try one of this games over here:

and again: please dont call a bugged game with minor renderings "the best such game"
:ROFLMAO: lol man, perhaps for him this game is the best!
Anyone have different taste there :LOL:
For example i do not like Jessica one, because i am a man and i do not wanna play with a female character, look like a gay choice for me! Why in the hell i need to choice whit who i wanna fuck in female prospective? Really i just do not understand how a men like to choice who male he like to fuck. Ofc perhaps you are bisex or gay... without offending ofc. In case you think i am offending you i say sorry, is no who i wanna say (i am not perfect with english).
Betrayed i do not know, read the title give me bad felling, something like netorare inside, another thing that i do not like. I avoid all the netorare/female character game.

Is just a metter of taste. For the animation i for now i cant say anything because till now i play only previous version. Like v0.6.
So now i am downloading the game and try it, to see how many improvement this game have made.

But for me i think that the best game till now i see with animation (3D real base game) Is Milf's city.
For the 3D anime version i think Max's life or My new life.

Anyway looking at the game genre in Betrayed i do not see netorare. Perhaps i write there to see if the game have it or not. And i case i try it. So thanks for link the game(y)

Again in case who i write hurt you for the gay think i say again sorry I did not want to offend. Is just to say that there all ppl have different taste. Who like incest, who like ntr, who like normal relationship sex and so on. Only because you like Betrayed so much that do not mean that for him, that game have the best animation;)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
:ROFLMAO: lol man, perhaps for him this game is the best!
Anyone have different taste there :LOL:
For example i do not like Jessica one, because i am a man and i do not wanna play with a female character, look like a gay choice for me! Why in the hell i need to choice whit who i wanna fuck in female prospective? Really i just do not understand how a men like to choice who male he like to fuck. Ofc perhaps you are bisex or gay... without offending ofc. In case you think i am offending you i say sorry, is no who i wanna say (i am not perfect with english).
Betrayed i do not know, read the title give me bad felling, something like netorare inside, another thing that i do not like. I avoid all the netorare/female character game.

Is just a metter of taste. For the animation i for now i cant say anything because till now i play only previous version. Like v0.6.
So now i am downloading the game and try it, to see how many improvement this game have made.

But for me i think that the best game till now i see with animation (3D real base game) Is Milf's city.
For the 3D anime version i think Max's life or My new life.

Anyway looking at the game genre in Betrayed i do not see netorare. Perhaps i write there to see if the game have it or not. And i case i try it. So thanks for link the game(y)

Again in case who i write hurt you for the gay think i say again sorry I did not want to offend. Is just to say that there all ppl have different taste. Who like incest, who like ntr, who like normal relationship sex and so on. Only because you like Betrayed so much that do not mean that for him, that game have the best animation;)
the 2 games "betrayed" and "jessica o neil" were just examples of good animated renderings. Did not tell about beeing good games overall.
My favorite are even "Melody", "DMD" (last update was awesome), "Man Of The House", "Milfy City", "Sisterly Lust" and some others you may find on my posted list

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes