Aug 26, 2018
as far as i can tell there's no specific mother route, i've done mother and both sisters and i think i'm done with the latest update. No route gets blocked just follow the hints in the phone.

(and when you seem to get stuck due to nicole making you rehearse all of a sudden in her room follow the steps a few posts above)

at some point after having to cheat your way through the game by using the console the boutique opend up for me.
I just did and edit of what i've done. BUt so far no boutique or store has opened for me. on the nicole route. Nor is there one opened while doing the MIA route, so im stuck not having a gift for her.

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
After talking with Elsa what can i do? And also i have really a lot of errors and bugs in this version. I've read that there is a way to correct but i'm unable to do that. Can anyone share a save file with the correction made? Thanks.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
For those having trouble with getting the new scenes. The developer messed up with the sisters progression and you can get the rehearsal scene early. Not progressing chronologically will cause certain triggers to not go off which will lock you from progressing further with mia.

Progressing with the rehearsal sets secondsisroom1 == 6 (i think). This causes the game to skip triggers that are < 6. So if you are having troubles i suggest messing around with the variable secondsisroom1 in the console. I just started messing around with it and setting "secondsisroom1 = 5" in the console will result in Dinn showing up at the park with your sister. Setting the variable to 3 will result the party scene triggering.

EDIT: So if you progressed to the rehearsal before meeting Dinn at the park your game is messed up. I've been looking at the code and the correct sequence is, party, meet Dinn with sister at park, rehearsal, talk with olivia. So to get the right sequence you first need to set "secondsisroom1 = 5" then meet Dinn at the park with your sister. Then set "secondsisroom1 = 7" then go meet olivia at the university. As far as i know that should fix Nicoles path.
One more thing i'd like to add. I had trouble getting the olivia meetup location to pop so i just jumped to the scene using "jump olivia1" then the game finally ran "normally", as in, i didnt have to open the console window anymore.
I just did and edit of what i've done. BUt so far no boutique or store has opened for me. on the nicole route. Nor is there one opened while doing the MIA route, so im stuck not having a gift for her.
You have to go through with Nicoles route to be able to buy a gift for Mia and you'll probably need the to quotes above to finish Nicoles route because its a hot mess.

This game is also like pokemon "you gotta catch em all".

xx1304

Nov 26, 2018
View attachment 23532

Overview:
"View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures. You’ll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor. He lives with his sister Nicole and his mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!

Updated: 2018/12/04
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Compressed PC:

Extras: -
Thanks @Carlo S for the walkthrough, @whity112 for sharing the game and @Hones for the updated mac version, android.

View attachment 7545 View attachment 7546 View attachment 7547 View attachment 7548 View attachment 7549 View attachment 7550
only 80MB for the Android version? i guess the image quality is very bad through it is possible to make higher quality?

agora24

Dec 27, 2017
Good morning
problem with console I can change the amount of money but not the Stats rat and perv
if someone can tell me why
thank you in advance
Pardon my bad English

Feb 12, 2018
can some one just post a save where they fixed Nicole path please it makes no sense telling people how to do it when you could just post it
I've also done all this sisterroom1-stuff. I met Dinn at the park with Nicole. But I just cant get to talk to Olivia. I mean she is there, but when I want to talk to her there is no option to say anything. I have absolutely no clue how to continue. Ans although it was fun I really dont want to grind through the whole game again...

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
As soon as I run into any errors in these games, I backup my saves and then start from scratch again and 99% of the games the errors disappear. I bet the developer added a variable in earlier in the game that older saves will crash with. Same is true in this case, as some earlier scenes has been changed.
Usually the Dev or Mod of the OP will post something in the change log, or give a warning about having to restart. Moth just updated the engine, and other variables and there was a warning about restarting. This is why players should the read change logs, and closely scan the OP for any comments by the up-loader! It also isn't going to put your life at risk while at reading the OP to click the Developers link/site to read posts or other players comments about recent updates and the possibility you may have to restart.

Very few games I have (currently 30 I'm actively playing) and played (over 100+) didn't warn about a restart. And most expect or require you to restart that also depends on where the game is at in development! I get what your saying but the only option you have is to wait 5-6 months before downloading another update with more content or just flat out waiting till the game is completed, if the game makes it that far!

loffy77

Dec 7, 2018
I'm really sorry to ask that again. I have the 0.1.2 version
And there is no task for nicole and mom, only for mia and the beach location doesn't appear. I dowloaded the patch and everything but still nothing. :( Someone can do a miracle ?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
can anyone post a save where we can buy a present my game bugged cant do anything
Some of the event triggers are bugged in this version of the game see the quotes below for workaround to see the content.
For those having trouble with getting the new scenes. The developer messed up with the sisters progression and you can get the rehearsal scene early. Not progressing chronologically will cause certain triggers to not go off which will lock you from progressing further with mia.

Progressing with the rehearsal sets secondsisroom1 == 6 (i think). This causes the game to skip triggers that are < 6. So if you are having troubles i suggest messing around with the variable secondsisroom1 in the console. I just started messing around with it and setting "secondsisroom1 = 5" in the console will result in Dinn showing up at the park with your sister. Setting the variable to 3 will result the party scene triggering.

EDIT: So if you progressed to the rehearsal before meeting Dinn at the park your game is messed up. I've been looking at the code and the correct sequence is, party, meet Dinn with sister at park, rehearsal, talk with olivia. So to get the right sequence you first need to set "secondsisroom1 = 5" then meet Dinn at the park with your sister. Then set "secondsisroom1 = 7" then go meet olivia at the university. As far as i know that should fix Nicoles path.
One more thing i'd like to add. I had trouble getting the olivia meetup location to pop so i just jumped to the scene using "jump olivia1" then the game finally ran "normally", as in, i didnt have to open the console window anymore.
To those not having Shopping Mall and want to buy gift:
Open console (SHIFT+O) and type:
Code:
jump jacq1
select buy gift for mia, go through the scene and when you're at the map enter the same command again and you will get the gift.

If you do not have console enabled I recommend enabling using this tool:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
thanks but im playing android version :/
Then sorry I can't help you I don't use any android devices so I know less than nothing about that os
Hopefully someone who knows more about android can help you or a bugfix version will be released
I wouldn't hold my breath on the latter one though.

no one here

May 15, 2017
no it is stupid how can people not have the common sense just to post a save with the workaround because it didnt work for me

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes