Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sell, sell, four-leaf clover, horseshoe, shark's teeth, for breaking spell against Dev :eek:. Talking serious, all Dev this week have trouble, and some big problems. o_O The witch is flying :evilupset:

tsunami001

Aug 12, 2017
I think my biggest problem is that i live down the bottom of the world, so when updates come out on the 28th for example its already the 29th here, I realise it doesn't change when i get the game, but it sure does feel like it lol
If you lived at the bottom of the world I think you would have a bigger problem than that. You could be in every timezone at the same time and be living in two separate days. That would be confusing on a whole knew level. My problem is 99% of American's suck so most of my friends are international. While I am more often than not a dick to the people I am face to face with, I am rather considerate of people in other time zones. I would rather get up at 2am to talk a friend when it is 10am their time than them stay up late just to talk to me after I get off work.

Though it is 20 min til 29th here so not looking good.

mupp778

Sep 22, 2017
It's always easier to be nice to people you never actually have to deal with in person. Some of the easiest and most interesting conversations in life are with total strangers, it's just easier to be bluntly honest with people you'll probably never meet lol

Yeah have given up on it releasing anytime soon, it's Friday 29th 5:50pm so maybe it will be out for me in the morning

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
It's available on svscomics: Can some one download it from there and upload to mega or GDrive? :)

Reactions: zocx

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I guess that'd be me since I have the premo account.

Gimmie a few minutes.

Reactions: papasmurf

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
Even new game seems to be bugged for me I got to the Go To Mrs Rhoades part of mom's quest and it ain't there. and calling her doesn't help

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes