LokiTime

May 20, 2017
can you write here the console commands? :)
thanks
Shift+O in console : money = XX (xx means the money you want to have)

Be sure you first can open the console in game.

In the main folder, open "renpy" folder - "common" then open the console.rpy file, and change False in True for the

"
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True"

Enjoy

Reactions: koko0125 and ps123

ps123

May 4, 2017
money = XXX (XXX is the amount of money u want)

That is the only command i use

Edit: Thanks LokiTime for a neat explanation :D

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I tried playing an old save just to get an idea of what content there was (I know this update requires a new game), gonna start a new game later after work......really looking forward to more mia, shes effing adorable with that pale skin and those big brown eyes.havent seen any new stuff other than mia so thats where the new game comes in I guess.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How to raise Mom to 50? And about sister aswell ? Thanks and btw can i do via console?

Sep 4, 2017
To be honest, in this game mom is the on im most interested in.
Hi everybody. I'm playing the 0.0.7 version and I have to talk to Olivia, who is she (is she that bastard's sister?) and where can I find her?
No Olivia is the chick that held the party you went to with your sister, shes in the same class as your sister, the door to the right and i think shes there from around 13:00

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't want to be mean, but guys, what's the difference between this version and the famous $30's one ? May be I'm mistaken and it's in my head, but I feel like there's less content than usual.

Sep 4, 2017
I don't want to be mean, but guys, what's the difference between this version and the famous $30's one ? May be I'm mistaken and it's in my head, but I feel like there's less content than usual.
I'm not sure, but there might be the same amount, but its spread out over 3 routes so it feel like less, maybe?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I'm not sure, but there might be the same amount, but its spread out over 3 routes so it feel like less, maybe?
Last update was twice the size of this one both in word content and images. I did notice that alot of images have been re rendered with very little graphical improvement aside from lighting and sharpness

Reactions: Kakato
Sep 4, 2017
Last update was twice the size of this one both in word content and images. I did notice that alot of images have been re rendered with very little graphical improvement aside from lighting and sharpness
ahh ok, didnt actually notice that, thanks

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
hello guys. is it really necessary to start a new game? because I used my last save and I got to the end of the contents of this version. Did I miss something ?? the only thing I noticed is that I do not have olivia and nina in the contact list on the cell phone. thanks

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
How about one of Robin Fappinghoods in this site provide that famous 30$ version so that we can compare? Anyone?

Reactions: Kendra

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
WTF is the dev fuking retarded?I just decided to give it a try and after the party i went to the park the NEXT FUKING DAY only to see the sister making out with the loser who tried to molest her the previous night and beat up the MC he even told the MC he will send him a picture of them fuking in front of her and she even defended him.How can people support this retardation?Is the rest of the game like this?I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
WTF is the dev fuking retarded?I just decided to give it a try and after the party i went to the park the NEXT FUKING DAY only to see the sister making out with the loser who tried to molest her the previous night and beat up the MC he even told the MC he will send him a picture of them fuking in front of her and she even defended him.How can people support this retardation?Is the rest of the game like this?I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
Is this in the new update? fuck me man

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes