M

MantisK

For me it have gone forward quite linear. It ends unfortunately quite soon as there's not much new content. Mom goes farthest. But so it was in earlier version too. And nothing is locked. Just follow Tasks.
Start a new game and don't rush to achieve those things you have achieved in previous version. Just play it. There's changes starting from beginning so why spoil the fun of playing by giving too much information?
That must be why my old 0.6 saves seemed different. It kept telling me to wait for next update for new Mom content (like 0.6), but had the new content with sisters. Of course, the Dinn thing was out of the blue and made no sense with nothing between the party and the park. The fact that sister was out of the game, except for silent stretching in the living and minor stuff at school made it weird. May try fresh start, just not today.
It still says Little Sis at beach is coming soon, but that was in several versions ago. Also it seems like Mom in bathroom at night should be unlocked, but it still does nothing. Too many flaws in the ointment.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You should delete all old files before extracting new version to same folder. I have experienced some weirdness in games because of that. But save the Saves, of course.
Yeah that is usually what I do with pretty much any of these games.

Just delete the folder that the old version was in(unless you get the rare game that just gives you an update patch) and then download and unzip the new folder in its place.

U

User_32285

Of course, the Dinn thing was out of the blue and made no sense with nothing between the party and the park. The fact that sister was out of the game, except for silent stretching in the living and minor stuff at school made it weird. May try fresh start, just not today.
Yah that's so weird, having fun with and kissing sis at party and she is afraid of him and next day she kisses him in park and they are dating, what did I miss? and doess this Dinn relation also happen if you don't go to the park for that scene?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not having played this for a few versions and starting new with the v0.6 walkthrough, I have to ask if all the new content is Nicole and Olivia, just that little bit?

People have mentioned an update to mom's story, but what is it for v0.7? The outfit demonstration?

If that was it I'll have to go back to picking this one up every 2-3 versions again.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Guys how do I talk to Olivia ?
You mean this:

Do yourself a favor..If you're playing ANY new version of a game here, go back at least two pages from the current one, because 99% of the time your question has been asked multiple times, and answered already. Being lazy and not even being bothered to go back ONE page to check is a good way for some to ignore you then you'll never be answered.

Reactions: metehorn

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
I think is retarded come here to complain 'couse you don't like something. The Dev makes his game and if you don't like, go away and find another one.
Ok let me give you the plot summary and you tell me if it makes any sense:

Sister who is in a GOOD relationship with her brother asks him to accompany her to a party because she doesn't have a boyfriend and he agrees.They have fun and then a random drunk guy molests her scares her and gets his ass beat by her brother.THE NEXT DAY the same random drunk guy calls her early in the morning.

H,,Hey im the drunk who molested you last night and got into a fight with your brother do you want to be my girlfriend''

S,,Yes''.

H,,Cool want to go out and hang out later have sex and make ot in the park"

S,,Of course''

At the park the sisters asks her brother for money for a kiss.The random drunk appeared grabs her ass she kisses him with tongue he threatens her brother IN FRONT OF HER and tells him he will send him a video of him fuking her face IN FRONT OF HER and she just tells her brother to relax because he won't do it after all she knows him so well.

Yes absolutely nothing retarded with this picture right.....

Last edited:

Zero919

May 2, 2017

Sister who is in a GOOD relationship with her brother asks him to accompany her to a party because she doesn't have a boyfriend and he agrees.They have fun and then a random drunk guy molests her scares her and gets his ass beat by her brother.THE NEXT DAY the same random drunk guy calls her early in the morning.

H,,Hey im the drunk who molested you last night and got into a fight with your brother do you want to be my girlfriend''

S,,Yes''.

S,,Of course''

At the park the sisters asks her brother for money for a kiss.The random drunk appeared grabs her ass she kisses him with tongue he threatens her brother IN FRONT OF HER and tells him he will send him a video of him fuking her face IN FRONT OF HER and she just tells her brother to relax because he won't do it after all she knows him so well.

Yes, this is the most illogical and nasty point in the game... I agree with you

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Ok, anything else in the whole game than a scene that is avoidable? Doesn't seem that Dev is retarded.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016

S,,Yes''.

S,,Of course''

So don't play this. Got it.

Reactions: senjeny
U

User_32285

Plotwise, I can see Olivia telling Dinn about/brother sister relation and the kissing at the party and dinn blackmailing Sis with that information so she will be his girlfriend, but much information is missing. Maybe in future updates?

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, anything else in the whole game than a scene that is avoidable? Doesn't seem that Dev is retarded.
If you mean avoidable by completely avoiding the entirety of the elder sister story then yes, yes it's avoidable. Don't think that's why the majority of us are here though. The whole scene is just plain idiotic and nonsensical. Honestly it's beyond me how anyone can defend it

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017

S,,Yes''.

S,,Of course''

NTR? Holy crap this sounds absolutely terrible if what you say is true. It takes a special kind of Cuck to write that kind of garbage, either that or hes making the case for just how Autistic the guys sister is. Either way, I'm out.

Reactions: GTRadio and Kendra

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
NTR? Holy crap this sounds absolutely terrible if what you say is true. It takes a special kind of Cuck to write that kind of garbage, either that or hes making the case for just how Autistic the guys sister is. Either way, I'm out.
It's not NTR. Not even close. the next scene you get with Nichole bitch boy has ditched her and you get to fondle her in moms lingerie. you set the douchebag up by making him fuck olivia and you record it. pretty funny scene as well.

I was disappointed by this though. I figured there would be more to this instead of you kissing the older sister being the repeatable scene he described before. Nichole was billed as the first love interest since the .1 release but has sat in the back for Mom and Mia. Don't get me wrong, I like them both as well, but Nichole should have gotten a better repeatable scene like Mia has where you can grope her all you want each day.

Overall it's an ok update. But all the updates this month have been just ok. Hopefully SSR7 has something decent.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So don't play this. Got it.
I also was surprised when I encountered the event with Nicole and Dinn in the park and thought it doesn't make sense. But you can already get rid of Dinn in this version. All it takes is 500$ for Olivia's help. And he only gets is a kiss from Nicole and nothing more.

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
So what you're saying is there was no premise/motive to your autistic sister defending him or doing what she did save her actual interest in the guy and after all was said and done he just dropped her? Still kills my interest in her just a tad too much, sounds like your average slut or shit for brains.

Aug 25, 2016
why the hell Nicole, the one character i like, hanging out with the drunk guy who the main character just punched the shit out of him becomming her boyfriend? wat happend? am i missed anything?

Reactions: Kendra
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes