Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
why the hell Nicole, the one character i like, hanging out with the drunk guy who the main character just punched the shit out of him becomming her boyfriend? wat happend? am i missed anything?
No, we all seem to be confused. But he is already gone again by the end of the current version.

Shiro013

Apr 29, 2017
I buy massage and tell mom but later option for how's massage dont come what should ı do to move forward

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
No, we all seem to be confused. But he is already gone again by the end of the current version.
So the writing is all over the place this update? shit happens and it makes no sense, and then it all disappear because of poor writing?
I have not played this version yet but it sounds really confusing with the whole sister.

Reactions: Kendra

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Honestly sounds like dev is just throwing that bit out there as a test in hopes of getting that cuckboy money and see if it sticks.

(litte does he realize the pervs that are into incest games aren't the same pervs who into black penis worship games)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So the writing is all over the place this update? shit happens and it makes no sense, and then it all disappear because of poor writing?
I have not played this version yet but it sounds really confusing with the whole sister.
It's just this small part that really doesn't make sense.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Honestly sounds like dev is just throwing that bit out there as a test in hopes of getting that cuckboy money and see if it sticks.

(litte does he realize the pervs that are into incest games aren't the same pervs who into black penis worship games)
I don't think so. You can get rid of this idiot in less than 10 minutes.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I don't think so. You can get rid of this idiot in less than 10 minutes.
I honestly don't think that the point here though. It's astounding that it even made it into the update in the first place. I know the rest of the game is no writing masterclass but it seems so out of place and nonsensical. It also doesn't bode well for future content either if this is what the creator deems release worthy.

Reactions: Kendra and Maragdus

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah it sounds.. really bad!::|:
We are not alpha enough.. thats why we dont understand it.
Don't worry about it its bit mess up but later on with scene with Olivia its worth it. At the end you get to mess with her daily on the job BJ, and with both sisters. Also get BJ from mom on job and home (not sure if that was in 0.6). Other guy don't get much just a kiss and hes gone just make sure you got 500 bucks and can call Olivia on same door in school and sister.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I honestly don't think that the point here though. It's astounding that it even made it into the update in the first place. I know the rest of the game is no writing masterclass but it seems so out of place and nonsensical. It also doesn't bode well for future content either if this is what the creator deems release worthy.
I can partially agree with you. If the suddenly appearing boyfriend had been anyone else, and not that guy from the party, it wouldn't be worth mentioning. Yes, this strange decision makes me feel a bit uneasy about future updates.

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah its not like its some master writing art game we got here. But you compare the rest of it with "this" it just dont really make any sense where it all came from.

Don't worry about it its bit mess up but later on with scene with Olivia its worth it. At the end you get to mess with her daily on the job BJ, and with both sisters. Also get BJ from mom on job and home (not sure if that was in 0.6). Other guy don't get much just a kiss and hes gone just make sure you got 500 bucks and can call Olivia on same door in school and sister.
I'm more worried about the future content what might slip past and into the game.
You get one small thing.. and then an other and so on. Suddenly there's a lot of "this" content that makes no sense.
Who know what we get next, Mom kissing some old hobo. Cause she woke up one day and felt extra emotional cause hormones or something?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
If you mean avoidable by completely avoiding the entirety of the elder sister story then yes, yes it's avoidable. Don't think that's why the majority of us are here though. The whole scene is just plain idiotic and nonsensical. Honestly it's beyond me how anyone can defend it
I do not defend any scene nor adjudge me any majority. I just say that Dev can make the story he wants and not why we should call him retarded. Who don't not like it, go away and look for another game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm more worried about the future content what might slip past and into the game.
You get one small thing.. and then an other and so on. Suddenly there's a lot of "this" content that makes no sense.
Who know what we get next, Mom kissing some old hobo. Cause she woke up one day and felt extra emotional cause hormones or something?
Thats true, but on other hands there are tons of games in development lately so i don't worry bout much. Do hope that this was just some sort of joke from his side, but as you said we will have to wait and see.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Thats true, but on other hands there are tons of games in development lately so i don't worry bout much. Do hope that this was just some sort of joke from his side, but as you said we will have to wait and see.
Maybe he's testing some waters..

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Maybe he's testing some waters..
Yeah that was also my thought if he is then he might want to talk with Dark Silver about this :) , but more likely he just wanted to use model for more than 1 time. Al long as you got option to get rid of what ever he bring that we don't like i don't mind or care.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah that was also my thought if he is then he might want to talk with Dark Silver about this :) , but more likely he just wanted to use model for more than 1 time. Al long as you got option to get rid of what ever he bring that we don't like i don't mind or care.
Yeah same here. Option to say Yes/No is always the best way to please everyone. I dont mind what devs add, it is their game after all, but bad writing/story or things that come out of the blue and make no sense rubs me the wrong way.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Not having played this for a few versions and starting new with the v0.6 walkthrough, I have to ask if all the new content is Nicole and Olivia, just that little bit?

People have mentioned an update to mom's story, but what is it for v0.7? The outfit demonstration?

If that was it I'll have to go back to picking this one up every 2-3 versions again.
No mom has 1 or 2 extra scenes (extensions on existing scenes) and thats's prety much it. The main focus for this update are your two sisters.

metehorn

Jun 24, 2017
This is I can see in this update:
- Lil sis one new lesson at her room
- Scene with big sis an the black guy at the park
- Scene with Olivia at her apartment
- Scene with big sis at her bedroom
- Short scene with lil sis at the sofa
- Scene with mom at the sofa after kiss (I dont know if this is from a previous update)

Can I miss something?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes