Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
,,He only gets is a kiss from Nicole and nothing more'' how do you know he only gets a kiss?I think the scene at the park also foreshadowed they will be doing more.

And am i supposed to feel better about having to pay 500$ and whoring out another one of the MC love/sex interests to the douchebag ho molested the MC sister attempted to gang up on the MC with his friends and threatened and insulted the MC at the park so we can get rid of him(for the moment).
Nicole mentions later that she she had no sex with Dinn, that's why I said 'nothing more than a kiss'. With the recorded evidence of him fucking Olivia it is also very unlikely that she will ever forgive him for cheating on her.
You don't whore Olivia out by the way. It's not like you convince her with the money. She demands it for her help and that's only fair.

Should this game ever take a direction I don't like, I will feel sad for a moment, delete it from my HDD, shrug and move on. It is really that simple.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Its such a shame the character models in this game are so good looking because the rest of this game is a joke. Is the dev trolling us with the plot? You turn into alpha male pseudo-rapist with a woman who turns out to be your aunt? And when you bump into her and your estranged father who act nonchalantly about not seeing you for a while is the catalyst to turn your mother into an exhibitionist sex freak? And then you turn into a literal rapist with the teacher? wtf

Last edited:
Reactions: gazmko and lTTMl

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Guess Nicole was trying to make MC jealous.
Wouldn't make sense cause she refused MC's advances when he came to her room before mom interrupted them

But I also wouldn't be surprised if the creator does it anyway to appease the angry patrons.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Seriously? Its bad enough people don't seem to understand what cukhold actually is but can we get away from the whole "black guys are after our white women" crap? Cuckhold / NTR whatever you want to call it isn't about race though some in the US seem to have a hard time actually understanding that.
Cuckold in reality is a man raising another man's offspring directly or indirectly.

Cuckolding has a strong racial component in the usa and europe white and asian men are the only demographics who contribute more to the system then they take out in taxes and black/brown people receive a disproportionate amount of welfare.Also it has been statistically proven that most black fathers don't stick around and many white single mothers after they get dumped go and find beta leftist cucks to support them and their children.

In recent years cuckolding has grown to include people who enjoy seeing their loved ones fuck other people a politicians or groups who put the interests of foreign countries or groups in front of their own.

NTR is a plot device in which main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling(UD).And has nothing to do with race.

This game as of 0.7 has NTR(the sister getting seduced by the douchebag) and cuckolding by modern definition(the MC at the park admits he would like to see a video of the douchebag fuking his sister).

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I dont know why NTR and anything related to it is so touch in these parts. If you guys cant be civil, then dont post at all.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
I dont know why NTR and anything related to it is so touch in these parts. If you guys cant be civil, then dont post at all.
The bigger problem comes from developers who don't warn in advance that they plan to include it in the list of fetishes their game will have(so people who don't like it can avoid it in advance).

Also most people with a incest fetish don't like it because incest has a strong correlation with narcissism and selfishness.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Cuckold in reality is a man raising another man's offspring directly or indirectly.

Cuckolding has a strong racial component in the usa and europe white and asian men are the only demographics who contribute more to the system then they take out in taxes and black/brown people receive a disproportionate amount of welfare.Also it has been statistically proven that most black fathers don't stick around and many white single mothers after they get dumped go and find beta leftist cucks to support them and their children. ***snip***
Congratulations on bringing race into a topic that has nothing to do with it.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes