Aug 13, 2017
where the young guy from the party doesn't make sense is simple during the party he manhandles the sister and she definitely didn't like it plus you knock his lights out in front of her. for this guy to A) become some tryst of hers there has to be some attraction by her or B) she has some reason to flaunt this dumb ass at someone. neither of which makes sense with the way he treats her in front of the MC. people usually have at least some self awareness it simply doesn't fit. Just as in many games where some woman goes to a new land and they invariably run into the stereotypical bad guy's who seem to rape and abuse any female they have never met before and treat any they do know as worthless cumdumpsters.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Also get BJ from mom on job and home (not sure if that was in 0.6).
I seem to only get HJ from mom on job and home with version 0.7

So there is a h scene with sis and retarded guy from the party/park? Funny how the sister just started dating him out of the blue. The ONE enemy that MC has.. is fucking his sister.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I seem to only get HJ from mom on job and home with version 0.7

So there is a h scene with sis and retarded guy from the party/park? Funny how the sister just started dating him out of the blue. The ONE enemy that MC has.. is fucking his sister.
Yeah you are right its HJ. As guy in park goes he didn't had chance in my play he was gone same day.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
I also was surprised when I encountered the event with Nicole and Dinn in the park and thought it doesn't make sense. But you can already get rid of Dinn in this version. All it takes is 500$ for Olivia's help. And he only gets is a kiss from Nicole and nothing more.
,,He only gets is a kiss from Nicole and nothing more'' how do you know he only gets a kiss?I think the scene at the park also foreshadowed they will be doing more.

And am i supposed to feel better about having to pay 500$ and whoring out another one of the MC love/sex interests to the douchebag ho molested the MC sister attempted to gang up on the MC with his friends and threatened and insulted the MC at the park so we can get rid of him(for the moment).

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok mom bj in store.how do you get it at home?sisters and olivia give bj?olivia more than the 1 time at her house?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok mom bj in store.how do you get it at home?sisters and olivia give bj?olivia more than the 1 time at her house?
with mom at home couch (when she is alone there) and job have to start with kiss, big sis its 1 time thing for now, and little sis you can also kiss and grab boobs on couch and lessons and also at the morning when you wake up and shes naked (she don't kick you out no more). Olivia you walk in to sis classroom and call her before you start your job and call her to your office (pay 50).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's not NTR. Not even close. the next scene you get with Nichole bitch boy has ditched her and you get to fondle her in moms lingerie. you set the douchebag up by making him fuck olivia and you record it. pretty funny scene as well.

I was disappointed by this though. I figured there would be more to this instead of you kissing the older sister being the repeatable scene he described before. Nichole was billed as the first love interest since the .1 release but has sat in the back for Mom and Mia. Don't get me wrong, I like them both as well, but Nichole should have gotten a better repeatable scene like Mia has where you can grope her all you want each day.

Overall it's an ok update. But all the updates this month have been just ok. Hopefully SSR7 has something decent.
Nicole has pretty much had zero story since the party in version v.01 or was it v.02? She should have been developed long before this, and with more things to do. I get that people like the mom taboo thing, I do too, and the whole mom/daughter thing with the shrink and then double BJ/HJ was awesome as well, but still.. Not sure how the development will go from here on but I hope some things are made repeatable, like the massage amd BJ scenes with mom. Since the episode ended att that level it was a bit surprising that those weren't repeatable, as well as the daughter and mom group thing.

I see a huge harem/orgy thing going on within the next 3-5 episodes though, whee, shouuld be fun.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Which is sad since Mia was an afterthought and she has more progression sex wise than Nichole. Nichole's story seems to have deviated quite a bit since the beginning as well. At first she was into you and you were off put by everyone being interested in you. This is what made VOF unique as the MC is normally the one for incest, instead of being the target of. Now the MC is just like all the others and the sister is against the idea and pushing back. It's true she's still into the MC but like everyone else said her story this release makes zero sense. Rushed, forced, i dunno know, but definately not well thought out.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Which is sad since Mia was an afterthought and she has more progression sex wise than Nichole. Nichole's story seems to have deviated quite a bit since the beginning as well. At first she was into you and you were off put by everyone being interested in you. This is what made VOF unique as the MC is normally the one for incest, instead of being the target of. Now the MC is just like all the others and the sister is against the idea and pushing back. It's true she's still into the MC but like everyone else said her story this release makes zero sense. Rushed, forced, i dunno know, but definately not well thought out.
Well said, if he keept doing what he did in the beginning this game would be one of my favorites. but now its just an incest game that i play.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sorry, I'm having many problems here, for this reason the Walkthrough only Tomorrow. :(

Reactions: jackkane

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I played following the WT and only got the park scene with Nicole after finishing the shop BJ with mom so that would have counted as weeks in the game. It did not surprise me so much and I did not think it was out of character. 1.Nicole likes to play with fire hence her incestuous flirtation with MC at the start, I can only imagine that Dinn saw her at the party, got the hots for her and went after her as a trophy and to get back at MC for humiliating him with the punch. 2. And Nicole succumbing to his advances either because she is being sugared or because she wanted to try some BBC. Either way makes sense to me because I have encountered this IRL.
I wish there was more with mom because she is my main interest so far.
Disappointing that MC has become the predator rather than the prey. It was much more interesting to play with him getting seduced rather than be the seductor.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Honestly sounds like dev is just throwing that bit out there as a test in hopes of getting that cuckboy money and see if it sticks.

(litte does he realize the pervs that are into incest games aren't the same pervs who into black penis worship games)
Seriously? Its bad enough people don't seem to understand what cukhold actually is but can we get away from the whole "black guys are after our white women" crap? Cuckhold / NTR whatever you want to call it isn't about race though some in the US seem to have a hard time actually understanding that.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Don't worry about it its bit mess up but later on with scene with Olivia its worth it. At the end you get to mess with her daily on the job BJ, and with both sisters. Also get BJ from mom on job and home (not sure if that was in 0.6). Other guy don't get much just a kiss and hes gone just make sure you got 500 bucks and can call Olivia on same door in school and sister.
Pretty certain the BJ from mom at home and the office was in 0.6 though I could be mistaken

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
with mom at home couch (when she is alone there) and job have to start with kiss, big sis its 1 time thing for now, and little sis you can also kiss and grab boobs on couch and lessons and also at the morning when you wake up and shes naked (she don't kick you out no more). Olivia you walk in to sis classroom and call her before you start your job and call her to your office (pay 50).
new all tht.it said bjs at home lol.not hj.i already did everything then ty

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes