R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Sorry but I though this is a free discussion thread about game. Am I wrong?
It's unfortunate, but debates and such are discouraged here. Everything is fine on f95 zone. Dissenters will be silenced.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Yes, black lone parent frequencies are extremely relevant. XD
Well if you are not raising your children or are unable to provide for them someone else is.And that someone else is a cuck(Even by the historical definition of the word).

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
From this point on, drop the race card. If I see it, its deleted. If you continue, warnings are issued.

Continue on about the game and stop the discussion about NTR, etc. It always turns into a shit show.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
For me, there is nothing wrong with NTR. However, personally I would prefer if the game have multiple option, where you can make a decision to have NTR or to keep it for yourself. For example, Seeds of Chaos is one of my favorite game; The world and atmosphere of this game is much more brutal and 'dark' :evilsmile: than this. However, they have option to choose between NTR and other. Which is very nice in my opinion.

Nonetheless, I respect the developer idea and vision. They have the right to do whatever they want.

p.s I think this game is going to turn out nice. Seem like to me that all the girls will eventually fall for the player/ MC in the future :firstimekiss::firstimekiss:. (just like Big Brother and other similar game)

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2017
Guess Nicole was trying to make MC jealous.
the problem with that statement is simple: what exactly does Nicole have to get mad at the MC about? He defended her against dipshit. then she disappears completely except to tell the MC "can't you see I'm busy" in the mornings when the MC asks to talk. he lent her money. He also doesn't have to be caught peeking at her riding a dildo. the entire she has a reason to flaunt dipshit to the MC also fails because the day he see's her in the park is pure chance random encounter (not the game code but the story) so why exactly did she have dipshit there with her?

Reactions: Namco15

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
the problem with that statement is simple: what exactly does Nicole have to get mad at the MC about? He defended her against dipshit. then she disappears completely except to tell the MC "can't you see I'm busy" in the mornings when the MC asks to talk. he lent her money. He also doesn't have to be caught peeking at her riding a dildo. the entire she has a reason to flaunt dipshit to the MC also fails because the day he see's her in the park is pure chance random encounter (not the game code but the story) so why exactly did she have dipshit there with her?
Maybe she's playing hard to get? I mean, I'm really just trying to put the best possible spin on what's probably just shoddy writing, honestly.

Aug 13, 2017
Maybe she's playing hard to get? I mean, I'm really just trying to put the best possible spin on what's probably just shoddy writing, honestly.
I'm not inclined to give the leeway for that to be valid because on the day of the park encounter there is no way to change that it was a random encounter. Nicole would have to have been ready to meet with dipshit for whatever reason that does not include the MC ever being there. which means she chose to start dating a guy who was about to violate her at the party. you might want to think about that one! just how many girls get attracted to potential rapists they got lucky avoiding!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
For my humble opinion, the Dev did something very wrong, but Him don't is the first and not be the last to do it, my fear is Him for try fix this, Him do something worse, this game have a woman that only have sex for money, Olivia, and if the Dev think in to do same with Nicole, will be the end of this game, total nonsense. "IMHO"

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Mhh, I like the game, especially Mom and Mia, but this update was disappointingly short.

Reactions: Arcane666
U

User_32285

If dev wants to keep the park Sister/Dinn scene but later in the "story" than right after the party scene, I would suggest to write a believable chain of events to get from being all lovey dovey at the party to the nastiness in the park.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I came to this game because of Nicole's character design... plus incest obviously ;) Only started in v0.0.6 but found little Nicole content. v0.0.7 was like a sledgehammer to the face in that regard though. I got my Nicole content but it was utterly terrible. I now have no interest in romancing a character who has been written to be an absolute idiot. I understand that Marvel has addressed the issue ( Nicole's hidden agenda ) and maybe this was all a Nicole/Olivia masterplan but it just doesn't sit right with me. The way Nicole acted in the bedroom scene was all over the place if her goal had been to get the affection/jealousy of the MC. She seems genuinely into Dinn make what little sense of that as you can. The additions to Mia's story will more than likely make me come back to check out the next update but my Patreon money will now be spent elsewhere unfortunately. Just disappointed more than anything.

Skarache

Sep 18, 2017
is a shame, the models are beautiful BUT the story, plot, dialogue, mechanics and structure are a big disappointment...

mdwolf15

May 8, 2017
is going to work with mom at beginning bugged. i have had this issue before where all three choices make me hang with sister.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes