Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This is all wrong, but my real fear is that He does something worse and without repair at all, will be the end, Dev need think twice and do some research what the players like to see in his games, and avoid this situation. It's very bad for the game and for the players too. "IMHO"

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
This is all wrong, but my real fear is that He does something worse and without repair at all, will be the end, Dev need think twice and do some research what the players like to see in his games, and avoid this situation. It's very bad for the game and for the players too. "IMHO"
It was just a fuking lazy way of adding shock value

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Dont worry guys, you will all soon get a sex video sent to you with your sister and that black dude going all in.

*remembers that i also play this game and will get the video too.. NOO!!!:WutFace:*

Reactions: Namco15

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Dont worry guys, you will all soon get a sex video sent to you with your sister and that black dude going all in.

*remembers that i also play this game and will get the video too.. NOO!!!:WutFace:*
If he wants the rage, yelling and tons of shit postings well its his game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Don't worry and have faith! We have our secret ultima weapon @Charolastra that well save us with mods from that stuff! <3:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss:
Thats true :) , tho was too late for me in this update have already finished before mod was made, but i learned my lesson gona wait at least few days with this game after each patch. :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Thats true :) , tho was too late for me in this update have already finished before mod was made, but i learned my lesson gona wait at least few days with this game after each patch. :)
See thats what you get for being to hot on the gun! i always wait on Charolastra to protect my little innocent soul.
But yeah, nobody saw this "thing" coming but now we know that anything might just come out of the blue.

Reactions: OttO

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
See thats what you get for being to hot on the gun! i always wait on Charolastra to protect my little innocent soul.
But yeah, nobody saw this "thing" coming but now we know that anything might just come out of the blue.
Exactly, this game is in quarantine list for me. Am not sure what to expect from this dev.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017

It's not like I want to see it but I wouldn't mind also. But it seems I'm in the minority here. XD

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
In my opinion it's a desperate attempt at making some noise. Thing that comes to mind: if you think your VN is failing you'll reach out for cucks money. Shows what little regard creator himself has for his VN, which in my opinion doesn't bode well for the future of this project.
If money form the "new audience" proves insufficient, he'll probably start something new under new account.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
In my opinion it's a desperate attempt at making some noise. Thing that comes to mind: if you think your VN is failing you'll reach out for cucks money. Shows what little regard creator himself has for his VN, which in my opinion doesn't bode well for the future of this project.
If money form the "new audience" proves insufficient, he'll probably start something new under new account.
Its like when i see Devs do polls on what to add into the game.
Then i'm like.. Oh no! it better be clothes polls or something. But most of the time its not.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I'm glad that I don't share your negative view. :)

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes