StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
If thats real well, was fun while it lasted as much as it has. More room on hdd :eazyHype:. Not really.
I guess will wait to see whats gona happen with update otherwise saves goes to cold storage till game get some serious moding done.
Pretty much the same thoughts i was having. Drop it and wait untill its done or abandoned, could be year/years.
And if there is some mods for it when that happens, if i remember the game by that point i might try it.

Ahahahahahah lol what?
Screen? He told me something completely different.
Ok, now i'm confused. mind sharing some light on all this?

Reactions: Namco15

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
So pop your screen lets see whos full of shit here.
well if someone is lynig in this i vote for pistrun cuss of the images i posted of marvel replys that are public and you can see in here

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well if someone is lynig in this i vote for pistrun cuss of the images i posted of marvel replys that are public and you can see in here
Yeah thats fine have seen those posts and you are not in ? i think you have listed sources. I would like to see posts, chat, mail what ever of this jesus guy and pistrun since they both said they talked with him. Otherwise all that is just hot air.

Last edited:

Pistrun

Aug 24, 2017

Marvel wrote a post with the news. Here's the part about Nicole. I hope after you read, you'll apologize to me for calling me a liar.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Marvel wrote a post with the news. Here's the part about Nicole. I hope after you read, you'll apologize to me for calling me a liar.
Well i did not call you a lair.
But even if he says "this is not NTR" i'm still not convinced we are not going to get a sex video with him and the sister. Since he could use that as an excuse, it wouldent be "NTR" since its family. As alot of people like to point out.

Nicole did not forget who he was. Oh so i guess that makes all that dialouge in the park justice i guess.
My opionion is still the same. Its very close to the trash bin for me.

Anyway thanks for sharing that.

Pistrun

Aug 24, 2017
Well i did not call you a lair.
But even if he says "this is not NTR" i'm still not convinced we are not going to get a sex video with him and the sister. Since he could use that as an excuse, it wouldent be "NTR" since its family. As alot of people like to point out.

Nicole did not forget who he was. Oh so i guess that makes all that dialouge in the park justice i guess.
My opionion is still the same. Its very close to the trash bin for me.

Anyway thanks for sharing that.
Well, I didn't write this to you)

Pistrun

Aug 24, 2017
I am VERY SORRY to bring this news to you my friend, but after reading this, I talked to marvel and he told me that this is going to happen, I told him that I would stop supporting him in patreon if he did it because that was not the game I wanted to support and he blocked me and canceled my support. I am so angry that I send mails to patreon and paypal to try to reimburse me what I had given in the last 3 months.
I'm more interested in what it was?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I agree thanks for post Pistrun. So that leaves only 1 person now really makes me wonder that this new Jesus will say for his defense on dropping shit like that.

I'm more interested in what it was?
it was this

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

"Nicole did not forget who he was"

So wait, i can assault a girl and then she'll begin going out with me?
Because i'm pretty sure that's what is going to happen, and i'm also quite certain that's not how it works...
Man, he can say what he wants, it dosen't change the fact that this part of the story make absolutely no sense

Reactions: Namco15
U

User_32285

Because i'm pretty sure that's what is going to happen, and i'm also quite certain that's not how it works...
Man, he can say what he wants, it dosen't change the fact that this part of the story make absolutely no sense
I think game-writer realizes himself that it makes no sense (and that releasing only part of Dinn/Nicole story was mistake), I suspect he himself has no idea what the complete story is gonna be like.

I am still excited to see which way this game will go :)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Dont worry guys, you will all soon get a sex video sent to you with your sister and that black dude going all in.

*remembers that i also play this game and will get the video too.. NOO!!!:WutFace:*
That's sounds nice and I don't have a problem with NTR but I don't think it's gonna happen.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I don't have problems with game style, I have problems with Devs that don't speak everything they think about putting in the game and then they start "to invent" everything that nobody wants to see, that is a lack of respect for those who support it.

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
Hi, somebody has fan art images?
especially mom,
I think it's the best mom in games

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Thats exactly what i said on the other page. She did not forget who he was? so that makes the whole scene and the writing of it and how the sister acted before with the brother okay? Yea..sure buddy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's sounds nice and I don't have a problem with NTR but I don't think it's gonna happen.
Be careful when you say NTR around incest games, cause people will tell you it cant be NTR when its incest.

I hate NTR and nothing anyone says or do will change my stance on it. Just like some ppl hate Futa and that is my jam, i wont go try to change their minds on it.
What i want is that the devs to be clear from the start what the game is going to have in it.
And not randomly throw shit in my face that comes out of nowhere thanks to bad writing.

I wont even try the next part, instead i will monitor the thead and wait and see what people say. And if we get that video sent to us or some other bad writing scenes that make no sense. I'm out.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes