-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I wont even try the next part, insteed i will monitor the thead and wait and see what people say.
I think i'll just wait for the final game to come out before i'll even begin to think about trying it again because that was o kick in the balls for me

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I think i'll just wait for the final game to come out before i'll even begin to think about trying it again because that was o kick in the balls for me
Yea like i said, wait for it to be done/abandoned or what future it might have.
And if there was mods made for it that make the game better, try those out.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I think the discussion here is not about NTR but how he messed up his story if he had introduce a new character he wouldn't have gotten that much of backlash.Well who knows nicole might be getting blackmail by dinn if dev has planned the story that way(but i don't think there is any material where dinn can blackmail nicole till this update).

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I think the discussion here is not about NTR but how he messed up his story if he had introduce a new character he wouldn't have gotten that much of backlash.Well who knows nicole might be getting blackmail by dinn if dev has planned the story that way(but i don't think there is any material where dinn can blackmail nicole till this update).
But the dev dont think he has messed up anything in his story. And according to him the only backlash he is getting is from people who is not paying him. So i guess thats what his paying people wants.

Also i always liked your thoughts on stuff, so what is your idea on the whole,
"This is not NTR. Nicole did not forget who he was" . Thing he left at the end there.

Reactions: Namco15

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
But the dev dont think he has messed up anything in his story. And according to him the only backlash he is getting is from people who is not paying him. So i guess thats what his paying people wants.

Also i always liked your thoughts on stuff, so what is your idea on the whole,
"This is not NTR. Nicole did not forget who he was" . Thing he left at the end there.
"This is not NTR. Nicole did not forget who he was".That is bullshit if nicole didn't forget about him she wouldn't even have kissed him or talked to him.

Reactions: Namco15

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
"This is not NTR. Nicole did not forget who he was".That is bullshit if nicole didn't forget about him she wouldn't even have kissed him or talked to him.
Yeah the whole Nicole writing has been bonkers. First she is hardly in the game, Just goes "poof" after the start of the game. Then she pops up again and we are left with the amazing writing of all that "stuff".

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Yeah.. it seems to be the standard reaction to that scene.
Marverl said:
For some reason I thought that the dialogue between Olivia and Dinn would make it clear why I added this character. Guys, Dinn - Caricature. A parody of all the cool, black guys in these games. This is not Ntr. Nicole did not forget who he was. And I will not go back to this.

Siriously... Marvel...

Reactions: Kendra and Namco15

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
NTR isn't my thing, though I don't object to it in the service of a good story (netori OTOH is extremely my shit). But a lot of people apparently hate the ever-loving shit out of it, and the dev is going to learn pretty quick that, like, ironic NTR is just NTR. Ironically kicking someone in the balls is kicking someone in the balls, etc.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Dev is wrong again, saying that only those who don't pay, are complaining, because maybe He doesn't know is that everyone here has a nickname, and that many certainly can be patrons, and this is no excuse for what He did. :mad:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Dev is wrong again, saying that only those who don't pay, are complaining, because maybe He doesn't know is that everyone here has a nickname, and that many certainly can be patrons, and this is no excuse for what He did. :mad:
Thats just excuse so that he can ignore the statements and do what ever he wants. Well he can but not on our cost.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thats just excuse so that he can ignore the statements and do what ever he wants. Well he can but not on our cost.
You're right, Friend, Him did something wrong and don't even excuse for it, Him give. And now want invert what He did.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes