xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Its like when i see Devs do polls on what to add into the game.
Then i'm like.. Oh no! it better be clothes polls or something. But most of the time its not.
Right it is like, why the fuck are you making a poll about content that just tells everyone you have no actual future plot plans laid out for your game and are just throwing stuff together with no rhyme or reason.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Right it is like, why the fuck are you making a poll about content that just tells everyone you have no actual future plot plans laid out for your game and are just throwing stuff together with no rhyme or reason.
I dunno.. money perhaps? How can i get the most money out of this "product" i have here.
But i'm just taking a swing here though, what do i know.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
To do a mistake, is from the human behaviour, but need fix it, if someone do two mistakes, what hell, man, Stop it. :closedeyesmile:;);)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Like others have said game started really great but...yeah kind of took a nosedive(and not just because of that scene.)

Hopefully dev can make things right in upcoming updates, but if not it just becomes just another game.

Reactions: Namco15

jcamby

May 5, 2017
Like others have said game started really great but...yeah kind of took a nosedive(and not just because of that scene.)

Hopefully dev can make things right in upcoming updates, but if not it just becomes just another game.
What scene?

JesusAndPals

Oct 5, 2017
I am VERY SORRY to bring this news to you my friend, but after reading this, I talked to marvel and he told me that this is going to happen, I told him that I would stop supporting him in patreon if he did it because that was not the game I wanted to support and he blocked me and canceled my support. I am so angry that I send mails to patreon and paypal to try to reimburse me what I had given in the last 3 months.

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I am VERY SORRY to bring this news to you my friend, but after reading this, I talked to marvel and he told me that this is going to happen, I told him that I would stop supporting him in patreon if he did it because that was not the game I wanted to support and he blocked me and I cancel my support. I am so angry that I send mails to patreon and paypal to try to reimburse me what I had given in the last 3 months.
Well if thats true, then that sucks really hard. Its funny how that scene and whats about to come in the future, just came out of nowhere and the whole writing of it and what happend before that stuff, but alright good to know in advanace that its a game i probably will be dropping very soon.

I liked the game overall it was decent, but its not some game i'm going to be missing any sleep over.
Into the trash bin it goes.
Thanks for the info.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I am VERY SORRY to bring this news to you my friend, but after reading this, I talked to marvel and he told me that this is going to happen, I told him that I would stop supporting him in patreon if he did it because that was not the game I wanted to support and he blocked me and canceled my support. I am so angry that I send mails to patreon and paypal to try to reimburse me what I had given in the last 3 months.

Off to the recycle bin it goes
Shame, it seemed pretty good too

Reactions: Maragdus and FXM

Pistrun

Aug 24, 2017
Ahahahahahah lol what?
Screen? He told me something completely different.

Reactions: Namco15

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If thats real well, was fun while it lasted as much as it has. More room on hdd :eazyHype:. Not really.
I guess will wait to see whats gona happen with update otherwise saves goes to cold storage till game get some serious moding done.

Ahahahahahah lol what?
Screen? He told me something completely different.
So pop your screen lets see whos full of shit here.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes